10 Gorgeous Bridesmaid’s Dress Brands You Need to Know About
Here’s the thing about bridesmaid’s dresses: They’re mostly mediocre. Just kidding! Well, sort of. While shopping for a bridesmaid’s dress is usually a stress-inducing, sometimes traumatic experience — from high costs that run your wallet dry to unflattering dress silhouettes — it doesn’t have to be this way. You just need to know where to look. We’ve put together all the coolest brands you may have missed on your shopping trip to help you find a bridesmaid’s dress that doesn’t suck and lets you skip the drama. Read on for some of our favorite brands below!
1. Odylyne The Ceremony: Luckily for bridesmaids, Odylyne’s designer Stephanie Lampkin created a selection of loosely flowing bridesmaid’s dresses that are just as gorgeous as her bridal collection. From flattering waistlines to high-style cuts, you won’t want to miss out on these beautiful styles. Dresses start at $300.
2. Reformation: Renowned for their sustainable clothing, cool-girl style and sharp wit, Reformation is *the* go-to online boutique for a dose of high fashion. We’re loving their affordable bridal collection that offers bridesmaids dresses in on-trend color choices, sexy cuts and pretty floral patterns. Dresses start as low as $200.
3. J.Crew: We know, we know. You’ve heard of J.Crew, BUT with their oh-so-classic selection of bridesmaid’s dresses, how could we not include them on this list? They have dresses that match any wedding color theme, classic cuts and, let’s face it — J.Crew is pretty much the OG of elegantly chic bridesmaid dresses. Dresses start as low as $80.
We’ve discussed our love of Grace Loves Lace. Well, now we’re obsessing over the Aussie company’s sister brand For the Love of Grace. They’ve somehow made delicate French lace and feminine florals modern and interesting again with super stylish shapes and cuts. Trust us, their bridesmaid’s dresses are anything but boring.
5. Sarah Seven: This bridal brand is perfect for the girly girl. Whether you’re your bestie’s MOH or the bride-to-be, if the wedding theme is super feminine and romantic, the bridal party should be dressed to match in Sarah Seven dresses.
Monique Lhuillier is a staple in the world of bridal fashion, with Britney Spears and Reese Witherspoon as some of their most famous clientele. For bridesmaids looking to insert some of that classic opulence into their wedding outfit, check out the wide selection of Monique Lhuillier dresses at Nordstrom.
7. Show Me Your MuMu: If you’re a part of a boho-themed wedding, don’t miss out on Show Me Your MuMu’s bohemian bridesmaid’s dresses. From flowy maxi dresses to vibrant patterned goodness, this brand has the perfect boho dress for you. Dresses (and on-trend two-piece sets!) start at $100.
8. twobirds Bridesmaid: A common worry about buying a bridesmaid’s dress is never wearing it another day in your life after the wedding. Luckily, twobirds Bridesmaid solved that problem by creating dresses that can be worn at the wedding *and* any day after that. Check out their stylish selection, which starts at $270.
Lauren Conrad has so many job titles, including the creator of bridesmaid’s dress brand Paper Crown! Full of femininity, flattering shapes and flowy style, Paper Crown definitely has a long and maxi-length dress for every bridesmaid.
10. Ivy and Aster: Add some pattern play to your bridal party look with Ivy and Aster’s unique selection of floral printed bridesmaid’s dresses. There’s even a cool all-black jumpsuit that we’re dying to wear — wedding or no wedding!