So you’ve just been asked to host your BFF’s baby shower. Amid the excitement, you might be a little unsure as to what *exactly* planning a shower entails. No worries, we’ve got you covered! Whatever you’re looking for — whether it’s banners, games or favor bags — printables will make for seamless baby shower decor that any mama-to-be will LOVE. With the adorable printables below, you’ll be able to deck out a fall-inspired shower with a sweet pumpkin banner or spruce up a minimalistic theme with chic black and white favor boxes. Scroll on and get that printer ready!
1. Flower Seed Packet Shower Favors: Celebrate your friend’s *blooming* baby with flower seed favors. Repackage the flower seed packets in paper favor bags featuring these super cute personalized labels. If they’re in season, make sure to include your BFF’s favorite blooms! (via Evermine Occasions)
2. Little Pumpkin Banner: If you’re going with a fall-themed baby shower, include this festive pumpkin-inspired banner. For the full effect, add matching honeycomb paper decorations. (via One Charming Party)
3. LuckyPlumStudio Boho Book for Baby ($5): It’s never too early to stock up on books for the little one. To help your mommy-to-be out, ask each guest to bring a book in place of a card with these stylish handouts you can include with the baby shower invitations.
4. fineanddandypaperie Baby Bingo Game Card ($5): Make sure the games are as stylish as the baby shower’s decor with this bingo card featuring a floral border design. This charming printable can easily be used for an extravagant bohemian-themed baby shower or even a relaxed backyard garden shower.
5. Wish Card: Customize your printable wish cards by choosing from gray, blue, brown or yellow. Mom-to-be will undoubtedly appreciate the sweet and encouraging words from her closest friends. For added convenience, have guests roll them up when finished, tie them up with ribbon and place them in a mason jar. (via Lauren Makes)
6. Oakhouse Fox Baby Shower Invitation ($15+): A fox-themed baby shower is another adorable idea for the season. Kick off the fall-inspired festivities by sending out these bright and modern handmade invitations.
7. ThePartyGirlStudio Photo Booth Props ($30): Ensure the shower’s photo booth is up to par with these cute and colorful props. Let your friends have at it and watch as your Instagram feed floods with silly photos featuring the festive props.
8. Baby’s Stats: Add a little fun to the shower with this game that lets guests make their best predictions about the baby’s birth stats. Just add the baby’s name, pick out the color of the printable then print! (via The Little Umbrella)
10. BluePondPrintables Baby Predictions and Advice Card ($5): New moms will appreciate all the help they can get, even if it’s a hack or two. Have friends spill their best parenting tricks and tips on these predictions and advice cards.
11. Bumble Bee Text Banner: Planning on going with a bumble bee theme? Then this *buzz-worthy* honeycomb-inspired text banner is just the sprucer-upper your BFF’s baby shower needs. (via The Little Umbrella)
12. Drink Stirrers: Jazz up your guests’ drinks with these snazzy DIY drink stirrers. All you need to do is cut out the printable shapes, then secure them to wooden stirrers with double sided tape. (via Smitten on Paper)
13. LaLa Printables Diaper Raffle ($2): Help your BFF cut down on diaper costs by encouraging guests to bring a pack of diapers for a chance to win a prize. Notify your guests of the diaper raffle with these stylish handouts you can include with the invitations.
14. Balloon Shower Favor: If the mom-to-be looks ready to *pop,* this cheeky balloon-inspired baby shower favor is the way to go. Pair the printable with a lip balm or another rotund gift idea, like a lollipop. (via Project Nursery)
15. Soda Pop Shower Favors: Package soda cans in large paper favor bags with custom labels to give them a personalized touch. For a fancier look, do the same with carbonated drinks in glass bottles. (via Evermine Occasions)
16. Elephant Bunting Banner: Step up your dessert table decor with a festive backdrop made of this adorable elephant bunting banner. Available in blue and pink, choose the color that suits your theme best or alternate colors like the one shown above! (via Party Delights Blog)
17. Honey Jar Shower Favors: Tie a bumble bee favor tag to a jar of honey using colorful twine to recreate these adorable baby shower favors. The best part is they’re versatile enough to double as birth announcements later down the line! (via Evermine Occasions)
18. Forest Animal Onesie Banner: Perfect for a whimsical woodland-inspired baby shower, these paper onesies featuring forest animals are TOO cute. Hang them from a tree branch for a similar aesthetic. (via We Lived Happily Ever After)
21. Who Is That Baby?: Ask each of your friends to bring a baby photo of themselves for this fun game. At the start of the shower, post everyone’s photos on a board, each with a corresponding number. Have guests guess who’s who on the printable game cards, then do the big reveal at the end! (via DIY Network)
22. Forest Animal Bunting Banner: Create paper banners featuring these printable forest animals by cutting them out, gluing them onto brown craft paper and stringing them up using twine. Optional: Add little Sharpie patterns in any color (even gold!) around the border for extra *pizzazz.* (via We Lived Happily Ever After)
Which of these adorable printables will you use for your baby shower? Check us out on Pinterest for more shower ideas and inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.