10 Budget-Friendly Decor Ideas for Your Next Summer Pool Party
Say hello to the sunniest season with a splash — a splish-splash, that is! Yep, we’re talking about an epic pool party, complete with refreshing cocktails, summertime tunes, and a few festive extras. Think you can’t host such a bash on a budget? Think again! We’ve got 11 wallet-friendly buys below that’ll get the the good times rolling without draining your savings.
1. Sunnylife Inflatable Ball Watermelon ($15): Bye, basic beach ball! This watermelon version is great for an impromptu volleyball game with your squad.
2. Zoku Mod Pops ($15): When you make your own ice pops, you get to add rosé to the mix. Cheers to refreshing, boozy treats all summer long!
3. Preppy Pineapple Shop Pineapple Tumbler ($6): What’s a tasty summer cocktail without a fruity-licious tumbler to sip it from? Use this bright number for swoon-worthy party cups that double as favors.
4. Ban.do Too Cold to Hold Drink Sleeve ($5): No hot-weather bash is complete without cute koozies to keep drinks cold. This colorful gem would also make for a great favor.
5. Urban Outfitters Stay Cool Pool Slide ($15): There’s nothing worse than cooling off in the pool, only to hop out onto steaming hot cement. Let your guests mingle freely on the patio with some totally chill slides.
6. Sunnylife Watermelon Sipper ($14): Think of a cute icebreaker game and give this cutie to the winner. It’s a clever way to get the party started while taking the pressure off y-o-u.
7. Revel & Co Pineapple Straws ($5): Whether you’re sipping La Croix or mojitos, a pineapple straw is bound to top off your beverage in perfect summertime style.
8. BigMouth Watermelon Pool Float ($25): Sometimes a girl just needs to float around the pool and catch some rays. A few fruit-inspired floaties will set the relaxing mood for your party guests.
9. Fun On Paper Party Favors ($12): Don’t forget to snap photos of your fab get-together. These uber-colorful paper goods can make fun garlands for a photo-booth backdrop. Let the double taps begin!
10. Flash Tattoo Summer Lovin’ Variety Pack ($15): Tell your girls to leave their jewels at home because you’ll be supplying the ultimate swimsuit accessories. They’re bound to freak over the waterproof glam of these shimmering tropical tats.
Want more summertime party ideas? Follow us on Pinterest @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.