15 Under $50 Light Fixtures to Brighten Up Your Space
So your abode needs a little revamp, but after a weekend filled with brunch plans and shopping, your bank account needs anything but that. Luckily, a new light fixture is an easy way to brighten a room without breaking the bank. Here are 15 fun and funky lighting options under $50 so you can illuminate your space and still leave some dough for dinner plans later.
1. Threshold Modern Globe Brass Floor Lamp ($50): This golden globe gets our nomination. Pair it with bold prints to make its classic style steal the show even more.
2. Etsy Cloud Night Lamp ($44): A dull room can find its silver lining thanks to this novelty lamp. It’s colorful enough for a kid’s room or a creative space that needs some day-dreamy touches.
3. Threshold Crosby Schoolhouse Floor Lamp ($43): A minimalist, industrial lamp is the perfect accent to add some sleek sophistication to your room. Did we mention it’s okay to invest in more than one?
4. Etsy Hanging Rope Pendant Light ($49): This rustic pendant gives off all the boho vibes you’ll need to create a relaxing retreat in your room. Tiki hut and tropical drink not included (but definitely welcomed).
5. Urban Outfitters Paper Star Lantern ($10): These lanterns are leaving us straight-up starry-eyed. Hang a group of them together for a whimsically stellar cluster.
6. Etsy 3D Pendant Light Lampshade ($43): These babies are an easy way to bring a mod edginess to an otherwise straightforward space. In an array of bright and muted colors, we fully support you showcasing more than just one.
7. Urban Outfitters Gumball Desk Lamp ($49): Answering work emails just got a little more appealing, thanks to this funky addition. It’ll take you back to your dorm room days — but in a much more elevated way, obvi.
8. Anthropologie Fumi Table Lamp ($48, each): These cheery additions complement both offices and bedrooms alike. And at this price point, you should prob buy for both.
10. CB2 Post Wall Sconce ($50): Add a sophisticated touch to your room with one (or two!) of these sleek sconces. They’re great for adding a glam touch to your vanity or for lighting a cozy nook for late night reading sessions.
11. Urban Outfitters Eyeball Sconce ($34): This mod-inspired sconce is the ideal floor-free approach to lighten your space. The gold finish adds just the touch of luxe your room has been waiting for.
12. DIY Bubble Yarn Lamp Shade ($6+): This statement piece is inspired by your childhood craft items, (think: string, balloons, and glue) all rolled up into one really fun ceiling shade. Add it to rustic or minimalist decor for a subtly brilliant centerpiece.
13. Beekman 1802 FarmHouse Modern Pioneer Pendant ($38): Add this matte fixture to your kitchen or outdoor space for an edgy-meets-industrial touch — either way, it gets a green light from us.
14. Etsy Gold Pendant Modern Chandelier ($37): The traditional crystal chandelier just met its much cooler match. A trio of these hanging bulbs is destined to bring all of the sleek and chic vibes to your living area.
15. Etsy Pastel Color Lines Lamp Shade ($26): We’re kind of obsessed with the pairing of soft, delicate light and the industrial, ribbed base of this lamp. It’s a cozy-chic combination that’ll light up your space beautifully from day to night.