20 Insanely Cool Gifts to Nab for $10 or Less on Amazon
Finding a gift on a budget can be tricky. Outside of a reasonably priced bottle of wine (which, let’s face it, requires little to no thought), your options can seem… limited, at best. As it turns out, there’s at least one retailer that’s stocked with quite a selection of budget-friendly finds, plenty of which are only $10 or less. Yep, we’re talking about Amazon: The same site you rely on for sensible household buys like spring cleaning products and top-rated humidifiers is actually flush with affordable gift choices that won’t make you look like a cheapskate. In fact, some of these picks are so cute, you’ll want to keep them for yourself! And why not? At these prices, you can actually afford to get two. Happy gifting!
1. ALALEI Leather Coin Purse ($8): Know someone who’s always searching for their credit card or ID? This cute leather coin purse was made for them. It’s bright enough to easily find in any bag and features zippered pockets to keep cards and cash at the ready. Brilliant!
2. Ochine Man Zi Miao Wine Lip Tint Set ($9 for six): Wine aficionados will get a kick out of these bottle-shaped, waterproof lip tints, which come as a range of six distinct shades.
3. Two Sisters Spa Birthday Cake Bubble Bath Bomb ($7): Give the gift of relaxation with this cupcake scented bath bomb that also fizzes and creates bubbles. There are 12 other scents, including eucalyptus spearmint, Caribbean crush, rose garden, and relaxing lavender. Aaah!
4. NLCAC Thread Tassel Earrings ($8+): Tassel earrings are not only trendy: They’re also affordable enough that you’ll be able to pick a pair for each and every one of your BFFs in a color that suits their individual personalities.
5. Unisex Emoji Slippers ($7+): Cozy AND expressive, these emoji slippers will let your loved one speak volumes without ever saying a word.
6. Cuteforyou Succulent Pot ($10): This elephant-shaped planter is a super-sweet addition to any desk or windowsill. It’s affordable enough that you can easily pick a small piece of greenery from Amazon’s new plant shop to present along with it as a housewarming or promotion present.
7. BEGONDIS Ombre Mug ($9): This pretty mug will be a treat to wake up with as you sip any morning beverage of choice — and it also doubles as eye-catching decor.
8. Mziart Cat Tote ($10): This adorable canvas tote also just so happens to be extremely handy, since, unlike most affordable totes, it features a zipper-top closure to keep belongings safe, as well as an interior pouch at the side for smaller essentials.
9. Gostyle Apple iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Case ($5): Get a jump on the ‘90s Nokia banana phone that’s about to make a comeback with an equally cute but far more wallet-friendly phone case that will easily slip onto any iPhone X or Galaxy Note 8.
10. DuoMuo Vinyl Record Coaster Set ($6 for six): Audiophiles and vinyl collectors will delight in these record-shaped coasters, which feature rubber discs at the base to protect surfaces from ring marks.
11. Huiyuzhi Wine Socks ($5): Help pamper your fave even when you’re not around by presenting them with a pair of socks that will inspire others to do their bidding and keep their wine glass full with its not-so-subtle messaging.
12. Paddywax Scented Tin Travel Candle ($10): This woodsy amber and smoke-scented candle (also available in salted grapefruit and blue coral and driftwood) comes with a cute little tin that will brighten up any abode — literally and figuratively.
13. SENFAI Adjustable Arrow Bracelet ($10): This adjustable alloy bracelet looks far pricier than its $10 tag and comes in your choice of gold, rose gold, or silver tones.
14. Moore Eyelash Tee ($6+): Give the gift of style on a budget with this cute AF tee in one of four colors.
15. Youphoreah Chapstick Holder ($8 for three): Your bestie will never lose their chapstick at the bottom of their bag again, all thanks to this pretty and handy keychain holder.
16. Primitives by Kathy Trinket Jewelry Tray ($10): Pretty little things deserve a pretty little space, and this stoneware tray *definitely* fits the bill.
17. Joy Tree Journals Cactus Bullet Journal ($5): This cactus journal is flush with enough dotted pages to hold one’s innermost thoughts (132, to be exact), and its funky print won’t look too shabby on a bookshelf either.
19. Kebaner Small Key Pendant Necklace ($10): Give yourself or someone you love the gift of confidence with this clever pendant, which comes with a special wish for its wearer.
20. Ban.do All Business Card Holder ($8): For the workaholic, here’s a darling little business card holder to keep things organized while networking.
What’s your favorite affordable gift? Share it with us over on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.