Under-$100 Stylish Holiday Gift Ideas You Can Score from Amazon Prime at the Last Minute
The holidays can sneak up on us, despite us knowing the entire year that they’re looming. With all of the end-of-the-year hubbub, it’s easy to get caught empty-handed and find yourself in need of a last-minute gift idea.
Tons of stylish gift options are available on Amazon Prime (can you say, “Free two-day shipping”?). Even better: Plenty of them come with an under-$100 price tag — so you can score something fast, fashionable, and wallet-friendly. Ahead, nine of our favorite style finds that will make any recipient on your shopping list very merry.
1. Lucky Brand Women’s Scoop Neck Pointelle Sweater ($90): Upgrade your loved one’s sweater game this season. Forget about boring basics; the knits out now are bold, bright, color blocked, and cool. Exhibit A: This pullover that is guaranteed to please.
2. Kate Spade New York Small Square Lever-Back Drop Earrings ($48): Who doesn’t love festive jewelry this time of year (or any time of year)? Make someone’s holiday bright with confetti-inspired baubles that bring just a hint of sparkle to any outfit.
3. Steve Madden Women’s Featherl Loafer Flat ($90): For the trendy lady in your life, snag a pair of leopard flats. The animal print is everywhere this season — and since it’s such a classic, these will still be in style long past the holidays.
4. Levi’s Women’s Sherpa Oversized Belted Motorcycle Jacket ($100): Just because it’s cold out, that doesn’t mean the cool girl in your life has to store her moto jacket for the season. Gift her with a winter-weather version like this fluffy Levi’s sherpa jacket.
5. French Connection Women’s Woolen Check Scarf ($58): A cozy plaid scarf is an always-pleasant accent piece to neutral winter coats — and an oversized option can double as a travel shawl when the weather warms up.
6. Marc Jacobs Block Letter Snake Zip Phone Wristlet ($89): For the minimalist in your life, score a wristlet that will hold your friend’s phone and credit cards all in one place. In red snake print, this is a fuss-free accessory that’s functional and fashionable.
7. Vince Camuto Womens Slider Lariat Necklace ($35): We’re suckers for a sparkly necklace — especially one that gives us options. This metallic slider necklace is adjustable in length, so there’s no worrying about whether it will fit.
8. Billabong Junior’s Kim Beanie ($25): A not-so-neutral winter hat is always a bright idea. The last-minute addition to your shopping list will for sure get a warm feeling when you gift her this beanie.
9. PJ Salvage Women’s Modal Basics Set ($61-$100): Give the lady in your life sweet dreams with a pretty pink pajama set. Because who couldn’t use a good — and stylish — night’s sleep?
Want more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.