21 Next-Level Disney Makeup Tutorials for Halloween
No matter what our age, we’re still a kid at heart. Wait, scratch that. We’re a Disney kid at heart. And while there are plenty of ways to get some Disney inspiration year-round, by the time Halloween rolls around, we’re ready to go all out with our Disney love. If you’ve got a pair of mouse ears tucked away in your closet and you can’t resist breaking out into “Let It Go,” we have a hunch you’ll love these looks. Scroll on for the best Disney-inspired makeup tutorials for makeup newbies and pros alike.
2. Ariel: We’re all about the mermaid look, and who better to copy than the most famous mermaid of all? If you’re not feeling the red wig, we’ve got you covered with some beautiful mermaid hair-spiration. (via Syntheticcdoll)
13. Meg: A sassy attitude isn’t the only thing you’ll need to go as Megara this year. Brizzy Voices has your hair and makeup routine covered, and we’ve got a few ideas for a DIY costume to go along with it. (via Brizzy Voices)
14. Belle: Ever since we heard Emma Watson would be playing this beautiful princess in an IRL remake, we’ve wanted to replicate the gorgeous look. This tutorial makes it easy to get everything from Belle’s signature makeup to her regal ‘do. (via Kayleigh Noelle)
15. Inside Out: Joy, Sadness, Disgust… no matter how you’re feeling this Halloween, there’s a makeup tutorial for you. Hunting for a DIY Inside Out costume? We’ve obviously got you covered! (via dope2111)
16. Anna: Elsa isn’t the only Frozen princess to dress up as this year. With braided pigtails and a wide-eyed look, all you need is a magical snowman companion to complete your Arendelle-royalty transformation. (via Alexa Poletti)
What Disney-inspired look are you planning on rocking this Halloween? Let us know in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.