America Ferrera Had the Best Behind-the-Scenes Selfie Game at the Golden Globes
The selfie game of awards season is always strong (cough, Ellen’s epic Oscars selfie, cough) and the 2016 Golden Globes was no exception. Forget the red carpet live cams, there was one actress who was having fun and letting the Instagram world know it. That’s why we’re crowning America Ferrera 2016 Golden Globe Selfie Queen. From the real side of getting glam, to the squad of amazing ladies she rolled with throughout the night (all while sporting ultra glam red lips). No one seemed to have nearly as much fun as America. Here’s how she got down at the GGs.
1. Getting Ready to Give Good Face: Fake eyelashes are serious business. America made sure to document her beautifying process, joking that she was in the process of having a “quick eye-transplant” before hitting the Golden Globes red carpet.
2. Strolling the Carpet With Network Besties: America showed her love for fellow NBC star, Blindspot‘s Jaimie Alexander. The gals were all smiles and sporting some strong eyebrow game. The red carpet never looked so chill.
3. Fake Feuding With Some Super Girls: Why are America and our fave girl hero Melissa Benoist making those faces? Apparently because the Globes sat the Superstore cast next to the Super Girl cast.
4. Duck Facing With Another #NBCSister: America cozied up with Chicago PD’s Sophia Bush, keeping it all in the NBC family. Or maybe they are bonding over their rad red lips? Either way, cute kiss faces ensued.
5. Then THIS Happened: OMG. America. Amy. Eva. Jennifer. Blondes vs. Brunettes? Presenters vs. Presenters? Besties vs. Besties? A whole new squad? No matter what it is we love it and we want more of it always.
6. Kissing Her Love: Last but not least, she showered her boo, hubby Ryan Piers Williams, with all of the smooches. A great way to end a seemingly perfect night. America, we salute you. Yas Selfie Queen!
Who was your Instagram Queen of this years GG’s? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(Photos via @americaferrera)