See the Best Looks from the Golden Globes Red Carpet
Your Monday morning water-cooler fodder is officially covered: The 73rd annual Golden Globe Awards has arrived in all its celeb-infused glory and, from the looks of these knock-‘em-dead red-carpet stunners? There’ll be plenty to talk about. With Ricky Gervais on hosting duty and everyone from BFFs Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer to Laverne Cox and Zendaya in attendance, the stars brought some serious A-game this year. See for yourself with our round-up of 2016’s most carpet-slaying looks.
Laverne CoxGirl, work. Laverne Cox KILLED the fashion game in this column dress from newcomer Elizabeth Kennedy with its breathtaking train, and her turquoise accessories were the perfect match to the stark white hue. From where we’re sitting, 2016 already looks amazing on this Orange Is the New Black favorite.
Rosie Huntington-WhiteleyPictured here with Jason Statham, Mad Max: Fury Road’s Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is the sheer picture of old Hollywood glamour in her statuesque gold sequin Versace Atelier gown with bottom fringe detailing.
3. Ana de la Reguera: We love, love LOVED the floral appliqué on Ana’s deep purple gown with black mesh overlay. Her raven-hued locks and dark lipstick only added to her mystique.
4. Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow: Hollywood’s perfect power couple didn’t disappoint, with Leslie’s pretty-in-pink dress pairing perfectly with Apatow’s traditional tux. We love the contrast on this blouse-top with embroidered tulle bottom.
Jaimie AlexanderMaybe it was the plunging neckline, or maybe it was the geometric forest green print of Jaimie Alexander’s Golden Globes Genny dress, but whatever it was, it worked. The Blindspot actress was right at the top of the fashion heap.
6. Amanda Peet: Amanda Peet’s sheer, frilly frock was all about the high neckline, proving turtlenecks are back once and for all.
7. Zendaya: Zendaya was a vision in this deep burgundy tiered lace dream. Embroidery and her Marchesa gown’s plunging V-neck were the only accessories — save for a perfect pair of drop earrings — that the star needed to shine.
Jane WuCaptain America: Civil War actress Jane Wu looked fabulous and futuristic in this silver stunner with embroidered detailing.
Gina RodriguezThe Jane the Virgin actress looked like a fairytale princess in this off-the-shoulder deep blue Zac Posen dress — the perfect fit for her show’s sugary-sweet character.
Giuliana RancicThe former E! News host brought the heat in this seriously sassy bright orange cut-out number from Mac Duggal. Between the bold hue, the cut-outs and those TDF draped sleeves, this is a head-turner to say the least.
11. Kirsten Dunst: We only have one word for our favorite ‘90s actress when it comes to her Golden Globes look: WOW. This very well may be, dare we say, the absolute best we’ve EVER seen Kiki look. She’s a Grecian Goddess in this velvet number with peek-a-boo chest. She knocked this look out of the park, and we think it’s a home run.
12. Maria Menounos: Rancic’s replacement kept things understated when it came to the dress in a simple curve-hugging cream number with a sweetheart neckline, but her chic side-braid was absolute perfection.
13. Kate Hudson: Kate has always been a master of all things boho, and the ’90s-esque wild-child sequined look she’s channeling tonight is no exception. Showing off her super-fit physique in this Michael Kors collection belly-baring two-piece, Hudson tops it off with a coordinating sequined choker.
Taylor Schilling:OITNB star Taylor Schilling schools us all on how to look 100 in a pantsuit. This snazzy sequined two-piece oozes sex appeal while still keeping things classy, making Schilling a best-dressed contender.
15. Jennifer Lawrence: What would a best-dressed list be without America’s sweetheart, Jennifer Lawrence? Donned in custom Dior, J. Lawr’s look was on fleek, with strategic side cutouts and a metal collar neck piece.
Rachel McAdams:star has Salvatore Ferragamo to thank for this beautiful floral gown. Keeping the focus on the sweetheart neckline, she goes with a simple, elegant upswept ‘do.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.