Now that we’re back to business, there’s one to-do at the top of all our weekend lists. See the new Anchorman movie! Before we see the legend continue, let’s take a moment to gawk and giggle at these 15 products, inspired by the classiest anchor around, Ron Burgundy.
1. Anchorman Prints ($16 and up): We’ll start things off with our cast of characters, and some of their hilarious lines. We’ve got Brian Fantana, Champ Kind, Brick Tamland, and, of course, Ron Burgundy.
2. Ron Burgundy Flask ($17): Simple, subtle, and probably filled with scotch.
3. You’re a Smelly Pirate Hooker ($55): Tell us how you really feel ;)
4. Talking Ron Burgundy Bobble Head ($10): Want the company and comfort of Mr. Burgundy on your desk at all times? This talking bobble head will tell you that he is kind of a big deal over and over again.
5. Sex Panther T-Shirt ($17): 60 percent of the time… it works every time.
6. Ron Burgundy Bust ($28): Need. This. Now! It’s just bizarre enough to be awesome.
7. Shot Glass Set ($15): Whether you go for pleasure town or a burnt tongue, these shot glasses would be great for happy hour.
8. Anchorman Pencil Set ($15): Why do these exist? And why don’t we have them yet?
9. Sex Panther Cologne ($35): Try it, and be sure to let us know what kind of percentage you’re working with.
10. A Lamp in Love ($16 and up): Aww! According to this lamp, the feeling is totally mutual.
11. Anchorman iPhone Cases ($36 and up): The Baxter one is definitely our favorite.
12. Let Me Off at the Top! ($29): To learn just how Ronald became so classy, this book is a must-read.
13. Scotchy Scotch Scotch Ice Cream: Butterscotch ice cream with butterscotch swirls — nom!
14. Milk Was a Bad Choice ($20): Eek. It really was a bad choice.
15. Anchorman LEGO Man ($20): And finally, our favorite Anchorman find of ’em all. A LEGO Ron Burgundy!
Are you fan of Anchorman? Will you see the new one? Talk to us in the comments below.