Stay Classy: 15 Anchorman-Inspired Products
Now that we’re back to business, there’s one to-do at the top of all our weekend lists. See the new Anchorman movie! Before we see the legend continue, let’s take a moment to gawk and giggle at these 15 products, inspired by the classiest anchor around, Ron Burgundy.
2. Ron Burgundy Flask ($17): Simple, subtle, and probably filled with scotch.
3. You’re a Smelly Pirate Hooker ($55): Tell us how you really feel ;)
4. Talking Ron Burgundy Bobble Head ($10): Want the company and comfort of Mr. Burgundy on your desk at all times? This talking bobble head will tell you that he is kind of a big deal over and over again.
60 percent of the time… it works every time.
6. Ron Burgundy Bust ($28): Need. This. Now! It’s just bizarre enough to be awesome.
7. Shot Glass Set ($15): Whether you go for pleasure town or a burnt tongue, these shot glasses would be great for happy hour.
8. Anchorman Pencil Set ($15): Why do these exist? And why don’t we have them yet?
9. Sex Panther Cologne ($35): Try it, and be sure to let us know what kind of percentage you’re working with.
10. A Lamp in Love ($16 and up): Aww! According to this lamp, the feeling is totally mutual.
11. Anchorman iPhone Cases ($36 and up): The Baxter one is definitely our favorite.
12. Let Me Off at the Top! ($29): To learn just how Ronald became so classy, this book is a must-read.
13. Scotchy Scotch Scotch Ice Cream: Butterscotch ice cream with butterscotch swirls — nom!
was a bad choice.
15. Anchorman LEGO Man ($20): And finally, our favorite Anchorman find of ’em all. A LEGO Ron Burgundy!