13 Aquamarine Engagement Rings That’ll Sweep You Off Your Feet
It wasn’t that long ago that cool translucent opal engagement rings were on our mind, bright red garnet rings stole our hearts and pretty purple amethyst rings took our breath away. Next up on the list of must-have birthstone engagement rings is March’s watery-hued aquamarine. This stone makes for a one-of-a-kind ring because of its cool palette and wide range of hues, from diamond-esque white to tropical water blue. If you’re on the hunt for a unique but meaningful engagement ring — or just want to flaunt that birthstone the right way — the 15 aquamarine engagement rings below will blow you away. You could drop the *hint* with a few of ’em or pin them to your Dream Rings board.
1. Aardvark Jewelry Antique Aquamarine Ring ($296): If you can’t get enough of the gorgeous sky blue gemstone, here’s five! Not to mention, you vintage lovers will fall hard for the rustic, antique style of this nine-karat gold oxidized band.
2. Maejean Vintage Filigree Aquamarine Ring ($275): This beautifully faceted aquamarine is one that rivals the sparkles of the deep blue. Its art-deco influence, complete with an orange blossom flower design and metal filigree, will put off some serious modern-day roaring ’20s vibes.
3. Tura Sugden Aquamarine Solitaire ($1950): The unique shape and setting of this green-ish blue ring makes it worthy of engagement ring status. Stack it with some thin plain bands or let it shine solo.
4. CJ Bijoux Aquamarine Stone Trio Ring ($550): Why settle for one aquamarine stone when you can have three? Especially when you can snag this trio of gemstones surrounded by 22-karat gold for under $600.
5. Minimal VS Two Stone Pear Cut Aquamarine Ring ($650): Happy tears will definitely be shed for this tear-shaped blue beauty. The band is available in 14/18-karat yellow, white or rose gold to match any style.
6. Inbar Aquamarine and Black Diamond Ring ($920): The modern romantic in you is sure to appreciate this gorgeous 14k gold aquamarine ring surrounded by tiny black diamonds. No need for a wedding band here — this one stands well on its own.
7. Bliss J Jewelry Thin Stackable Aquamarine Ring ($75): Perfect for stacking or wearing alone, this minimalist ring is pretty and simple in all the right places. It’s almost not enough to get just one…
8. Brilliant Earth Mardell Ring ($3,390): Going the birthstone engagement ring route doesn’t mean you can’t have some sparkly diamonds too. This vintage-inspired ring will stand the test of time and put off just the right amount of bling.
9. Lavanta Bay Raw Aquamarine Ring ($56): Boho babes everywhere are falling head over heels for this pretty little thing as we speak. Embrace the rough stone for a look that’s more natural or for its symbolism of a raw kind of love.
10. Cypress Creek Vintage Edwardian Aquamarine Ring ($328): This vintage piece is from circa 1900-1909. The sea-blue stone is set in an antique style including a double prong mount and a 15-karat yellow gold band. If you can’t find something similar, you and your sweetie could always get one custom-made.
11. Brilliant Earth Carabella Ring (Price available upon request): Aquamarine and pearls combine beautifully in this ocean-inspired stunner. The negative space also makes this ring super unique and modern looking.
12. Buttercup and Co. Rose Gold Aquamarine Engagement Ring ($600): Keep skies and oceans a little bluer with this soft-blue aquamarine gemstone set in a 100% recycled 14-karat rose gold band. Its hand-twisted rope-like band is great for the nautical bride.
13. Brilliant Earth Cairo Ring ($1,990): There’s no denying this piece of vintage floral-inspired bling will win over your heart. Made with six beautiful stones, it will definitely bring the sparkle.
Looking for more gorgeous non-traditional engagement rings? Check out our Pinterest for more engagement ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.