It’s getting to be that time of year again, when all your BFFs start creatively calling on you for bridesmaid duties. Which is super exciting and such an honor, and you love your friend, you really do (so much!), but the dresses. And the obligations. And the costs. They all add up. (Insert eeks emoji face here.)
Thankfully, ASOS has created a new in-house bridal line, ASOS Wedding. These are dresses everyone can agree on, whether it’s a boho beach wedding or a formal black tie affair. They’re beautiful, on-trend, come in sizes 0-14, are affordable and, most of all, are dresses you’ll actually want to wear again.
1. Ruched Bandeau Bodice Maxi Dress ($135): A perfect accompaniment to a seaside wedding, this dress works for ‘maids who are pregnant too.
2. Notch Bandeau Floral Mini Dress ($109): Having a bright and sunny daytime garden ceremony? This bouquet of a dress is what you need to dress your best ladies in.
3. Midi Dress With Cutouts and Pleats ($118). A preppy, clean-lined wedding is echoed in this baby blue number.
4. Midi Dress With Ruched Wrap Front in Rose And Bud Print ($109): Retro and romantic, this frock is perfect for a boho-chic summertime wedding.
5. Drape Front Dress With Lattice Back ($90): Umm… have we died and gone to heaven? Could this be that elusive, always-promised-but-never-deliver-upon bridesmaid dress that we’d actually wear again? By George, we think it is.
6. Lilac Flora Skater Mini Dress ($118): This would play nice with a woodland-themed wedding, where you want your bridal party to look like forest fairies bedecked in floral crowns.
7. Cold Shoulder Maxi Dress ($99): Turning your besties into Grecian goddesses is always a good idea.
8. Maxi dress with fishtail ($118). A dream in a dress. Sigh. Good luck trying not to wear these before the big day!
Tell us which style is your favorite in the comments!