Your BFF is about to pop, and you’re the girl in charge of throwing a baby shower she’ll get giddy over. She registered for a zillion onesies, the menu is set, and your gifted-in-the-kitchen friend is baking THE cake. The games are set, the venue is dressed, and all you have left to do is come up with the favors. Skip the same-old, same-old throwaways that everyone else does, and check out these favor ideas that your guests will actually want to take home.
1. Homemade Chocolate Coconut Sugar Scrub: Yum! This DIY scrub gives your guests a little pot of pampering to take home with them. It’s chocolate, coconut, and completely comforting. Bonus: You’ll have as much fun making this mouth-watering scrub as your guests will have using it. (via Home Sweet It Is)
4. Digigraphics Bird Canning Labels ($4): Cake pops are cute and all… but then there’s jam. Take your pick from the millions of recipes out there, then fill up mason jars and top them off with this sweet printable lid design.
5. Rustic Joy Baby Shower Soap ($33): Take the “shower” idea literally with this party favor. Don’t worry about mixing a batch of the sudsy stuff yourself; you can buy it ready-made.
6. Party Poppers: Repurpose cardboard tubes or push-up pops, turning them into party poppers. Fill them with confetti or candy for the guests to use whenever the mama-to-be finally has that beautiful baby! (via Ojojkaktak/Catch My Party)
7. Plantable Seed Paper: Craft an adorable growing garden out of seed paper. Guests can plant it when they get home, making this a favor that the gardening set will especially enjoy. (via Something Turquoise)
8. Mahina Creations Soy Candle Tins ($3): Hand out personalized candles that come complete with the shower details on the lid. Create your own design, or go with a ready-made personalized pick to save time.
What’s your favorite baby shower pick? Share your idea and tweet us @BritandCo!