Fake Sun-Kissed Beauty + Beachy Waves With These 10 Products
It’s that time of year again — that time when all of your friends book a trip to the beach, and you’re stuck in the office catching up on work. Even worse, they come back looking like bronzed goddesses with gorgeous hair. If you’re totally jealous of their sun-kissed glow and beachy waves, check out these 10 beauty products that will make it look like you just came back from the beach too.
1. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray ($27): Nothing screams I-just-came-from-the-beach more than textured waves. No need to take a dive in the ocean — just use a sea salt spray like Bumble and Bumble’s Surf Spray.
2. OGX Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo ($8): Nobody comes home from the beach with boring hair, so take flat tresses to the next level with a hydrating shampoo like this one.
3. St. Tropez Self-Tan Bronzing Lotion ($42): Use a tanning lotion to get a sun-kissed glow. Two perks — you didn’t have to lay out for an entire week to get your tan AND it’s completely safe.
4. The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter ($21): Moisturize your skin to keep it looking as healthy as ever using a body butter that even smells like the beach.
5. Bobbi Brown Beach Fragrance ($72): Okay, if you’re really trying to make your peeps think you just came from the beach, use a fragrance that is literally called “Beach.”
6. OPI Strawberry Margarita Nail Lacquer ($8): A bright mani-pedi is a must when you hit the sand. Get the look at home using a hot pink color in all your favorite nail art designs.
7. NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder ($39): Warm up your look by adding a bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks and anywhere you want a bit of an extra tan.
8. Benefit Watt’s Up Highlighter ($30): After applying bronzer, dab on a little bit of highlighter to the high points of your face. Pro tip: The high points are anywhere the sun would hit, like the bridge of your nose and the top of your cheekbones.
9. Milani Corallina Baked Powder Blush ($6): Everyone comes home from the beach with rosy cheeks, so get some of this blush on your face stat.
10. Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette ($58): Last but not least, add a shimmery shadow to your lids to really emphasize the glowy look you’re going for.
What are your tips and tricks for making it look like you just spent a week in the sun? Tell us in the comments below.