Nothing like spending a lazy Sunday morning in bed swooning over gorgeous bedrooms. Finally get a headboard? You can go ahead and add that to your list of resolutions :)
We’ve rounded up 10 bedrooms sure to inspire the sweetest of slumber. If you’ve got a bedroom worth showing off, hit us up on Facebook or Twitter and we just might add yours to this post!
1. Chalkboard Walls: Chalkboard paint is definitely a favorite around these parts, and these bedrooms do a great job of combining dark walls with vibrant textiles. (via Poppy Talk)
2. Antique Iron Beds: For something more classical, scout local flea markets and antique shops for gorgeous old iron beds. (via curate & love)
3. Bedroom Blues: Ohh we just want to snuggle up in this tousled up room. (via Stil Inspiration)
4. Monochromatic Patterns: For a different take on an all-blue motif, try mixing and matching all sorts of different patterns and textures. (via Modern House Insight)
5. Bookcase Decor: Books, books, and more books. (via SF Girl By Bay)
6. Ladder Bedside Table: How awesome are these bedside tables? So great for keeping all your bedside odds and ends in check. (via Real Simple
7. Antique Ladder Nightstand: Love this one as well. (via House to Home)
8. Textile Bonanza: If you can’t paint your walls, you can always bring color into the room via a textile bonanza! (via Home Adore)
9. Modern Loft: Lofts aren’t just for dorm rooms. Love the modern vibe of this small space solution. (via Apartment Therapy)
10. Cozy Loft Den: How cozy is this nook? (via Birch and Bird)
And if you’re looking for some extra personal artwork to hang above your bed, be sure to check out our latest wall art find, DNA11. The turn your fingerprints, kisses, DNA, and ancestral history into decor!
How do you keep your bedroom cozy, calming, and chic? Share thoughts with us in the comments below.