12 Beauty Products You’ll Want to Buy Just for the Gorgeous Packaging
Anyone obsessed with makeup knows that you really can judge a book, or a palette, by its cover. When one of our fuzziest feelings is opening up a new beauty product, it’s extra satisfying when a new goodie looks just as gorgeous in its packaging as it does on our face. Whether you’re currently into metallic lipsticks or black blush, make sure you also treat yourself (or a friend) to a beauty product that comes in gorgeous packaging. Here’s a dozen of our favorites.
1. Fenty Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette ($59): Rihanna’s beauty line has already hit cult status, and for good reason. Not only are her main products beautiful both on shelves and on you, but this limited-edition palette looks perfectly prismatic.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipstick ($37): It’s hard not to feel totally luxe in any Yves Saint Laurent clothing or accessories, especially when you whip out this high-shine lipstick with pretty metallic details on the tube.
3. Tarte Magic Star Collector’s Set ($49): With every new season, our favorite beauty brands release trendy new sets that makeup lovers can’t wait to get their hands on. Tarte’s Magic Star set sports a pretty gold detailing and is chock full of everything you need for the perfect fall look.
4. Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette ($58): Hourglass breaks the mold, quite literally, with this stunning palette that swirls eyeshadow colors like paint on a canvas.
5. Les Merveilleuses de Ladurée Face Color Rose ($148): This pretty blush will give you rosy cheeks that come from a rose. The petals aren’t real, but they sure are decadent looking.
6. Bésame Mini Lipstick Set ($25): Vintage-inspired makeup lovers already sing Bésame’s praises. This adorable set of lipsticks lets you try their perfectly retro colors, made with lovely gold tubes.
7. Storybook Cosmetics Brush Sets ($40+): If you’re looking for makeup brushes that make you feel like a Disney princess, check out Storybook Cosmetics. It’s an independent brand going viral in the depths of the interwebs. The brand offers sets of makeup brushes that look like roses, wands, and arrows. Gorg.
8. Storybook Cosmetics Wizardry and Witchcraft Eyeshadow Palette ($55): Geeky makeup lovers went gaga for this Harry Potter eyeshadow set when it was first released. Not only does the package look like a spellbook, but its palette’s color names are inspired by the book’s witchy themes. We adore the peachy charms tone.
9. Becca Après Ski Glow Collection Face Palette ($54): Hitting the slopes this winter? This highlight and bronzer palette is giving us icy vibes.
10. Lime Crime Venus Palettes ($34): These highly pigmented, ’90s-inspired palettes depicting Botticelli’s “The Birth of Venus” will make you feel like a work of art. The Venus color is a deep velvet matte, similar to the color of bruised fruit.
11. BareMinerals Collector’s Edition Deluxe Original Foundation ($44): Makeup lovers who are brand loyal to BareMinerals are in for a golden treat. This limited-edition foundation gives customers their favorite product in a luxe, geometric package.
12. Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette ($32): Holographic anything is probably any makeup gal’s weakness. If you’re already obsessed with holographic lipstick topcoat, then you’ll adore this pretty palette filled with iridescent highlighters. It’s a very queen of rainbows look.
Want more beauty shopping tips? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.