In case you didn’t already know, pesky cold and flu season is here. Before your entire office starts coughing and sniffling around you (psst: Someone pass the hand sanitizer!), stock up on some soothing beauty products that are designed to keep you in a healthy state of mind — and hopefully body too! Look for healing ingredients like eucalyptus and mint to help curb your seasonal health stress. Be sure to have them on hand, you know, just in case you catch a case of the sniffles.
1. ULTA Luxe Aromatherapy Shower Tablets ($7): If you want to bring the soothing feeling of spa steam to your own shower, drop in an aromatherapy tablet. As it dissolves, you’ll breathe in sage and eucalyptus, which is a natural decongestant to clear up your stuffy nose.
2. Mustela Soothing Chest Rub ($13): Remember when you had a cough as a kid that was instantly cured thanks to a certain chest rub? Consider this gentle rub, made with pine, rosemary, and calming chamomile, your grown-up upgrade.
3. Naturopathica Mighty Mint Rescue Cream ($36): It’s never just a cold. If you need to ease a tension headache or tense muscles, mighty mint can come to the rescue! Apply this powerful cream wherever ails you. It’s meant to stimulate circulation in your muscles and bring some life back into your worn-out body.
4. World Market Botanical Therapy Eucalyptus Mint Pillow Spray ($8): You’re going to be stuck in bed anyway, so you might as well rest up in the most comforting way. Just a spritz or two of eucalyptus mint spray is all you’ll need to wake up from a deep spell feeling less congested.
5. Honest Company Bubble Bath ($12): When you’re feeling under the weather, a hot bubble bath may be just the ticket to make you feel better. This gentle formula of orange, vanilla, and chamomile will lift your spirits and get you through an icky sick day.
6. SkinCeuticals Redness Neutralizer ($66): Let’s leave the red nose-ing to Rudolph, shall we? This topical formula will neutralize irritation so you’ll look less like a hot mess. Plus it’s infused with peptides that cool your skin down and get rid of discomfort.
7. REN Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask ($38): Ready to re-join the world? Apply this mask made of healing mushroom extract for 10 minutes and take off with warm water. It’ll get rid of any signs of blotchy red skin so you’ll be ready to get back to your routine.