12 Ways to Cook With Fresh Rosemary Tonight
When you season your dinner, think beyond the salt and pepper. Rosemary, with its aromatic, earthy smell, is loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. For herb inspiration, read these 12 rosemary recipes to pull off an insanely scrumptious dinner.
2. Lemon Rosemary Roasted Potatoes: For a side so good that the flavor bursts off your plate (and taste buds), try lemony potatoes. Regardless of what’s for dinner, these spuds will make it an unforgettable meal. (via Damn Delicious)
3. Garlic Rosemary Baked Artichokes: If you thought artichokes were just for dips, you thought wrong. It’s the perfect low-calorie side dish, but we won’t tell if you eat it alone with some butter. (via The Brooklyn Cook)
6. Garlic and Rosemary Bread: Bust out your olive oil and cast-iron skillet for this recipe. Warning: You might not ever put it back in the cabinets with just one bite of this garlicky pan pizza-like bread. (via The Food Charlatan)
7. Penne Pasta in a Lemon Rosemary Goat Cheese Sauce: When you need to make dinner pronto, throw on a pot of penne. And while you’re at it, grab four lemons, rosemary, and goat cheese. (via Foodness Gracious)
8. Caramelized Onions, Mushrooms, and Rosemary Potatoes With Garlic Cream Sauce: Slice into perfection with this white pizza. Coarse sea salt dances on your tongue from the cream. Red pepper flakes can be sprinkled on top for some heat. (via She Eats)
9. Rosemary Chicken, Bacon, and Avocado Salad: Trust us; you haven’t had chicken until it’s been cooked with rosemary sprigs. To enhance the salad’s greatness, bacon and avocado are added. (via How Sweet It Is)
10. Orange-Rosemary Glazed Salmon: We think that orange and rosemary should go down as one of the top culinary pairs. One bite into this skillet-cooked salmon and you’ll know why. (via Cooking Classy)
11. Slow Cooker Lemon Rosemary Lentil Soup: Chunks of carrots and corn give this soup vibrant color, and if you think for one minute you’re going to miss the meat, you’re wrong. The lentils add all the protein you need. (via Melanie Makes)
Follow us on Pinterest for more herbaceous inspiration!