Amazon is our favorite spot to scoop up great last-minute items, beauty products included. With so many serums and solutions to choose from, your regiment can get an upgrade almost overnight. Plus, since reviews are provided, you can rely on previous purchases to give you the skinny on what you’re actually getting. If you’re ready to add some new products to your beauty regimen, check out these 12 items that have over 6,000 customer reviews.
1. Baebody Eye Gel ($24): Tackle your biggest eye issues (re: dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles) with this hydrating gel. According to customers, it’s like getting a full night’s sleep in a bottle. We’ll take two, please.
2. TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum ($40): Give your skin some love with a serum that promises to bring back its natural, dewy glow. No highlighter needed.
3. Viva Naturals Organic Coconut Oil ($10): Coconut oil isn’t just for cooking anymore. Simply slather it onto your hair or skin for a moisturizer that adds insta-shine wherever it’s applied.
4. Organys Eyelash & Eyebrow Growth Serum ($30): Bring those scrawny brows or lashes back to life with this treatment that works to help regrow hair — all in 60 days or less.
5. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream ($13): Hello, flawless skin! The ceramides packed in this bottle work to protect your face against all kinds of elements. Yes, even that harsh winter air. Consider it a must-have to start your day.
6. Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel ($8): Go all natural with your cleansing. This aloe vera formula effectively removes makeup to give you the “fresh face” feel you love and adore.
7. Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File ($45): Don’t forget about your feet. This tool smooths out the rough patches to get them to pedi-style status in no time.
8. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay ($10): Secret’s out. The “world’s most powerful facial” is officially an Amazon favorite with over 12,000 reviews. Don’t believe us? Check out what customers have said (before-and-after photos included.)
9. BS-MALL Makeup Brush Set ($9): A beauty routine is only as good as the tools behind it. And this set delivers high-powered results, without the high price tag. It’s no wonder 7,000 Amazon customers have already started using it.
10. Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder ($30): Give your teeth a dentist-style whitening with a $25 product. Consider it a cure-all for coffee lovers and red wine drinkers alike.
11. Silk18 Natural Argan Oil Hair Conditioner ($10): This conditioner is packed with silk amino acids to bring its consistency back to a natural, tamed state. Bonus: It’s also compatible with all sorts of shampoos.
12. Pure Body Naturals Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask ($15): The keys to this product are the salts and minerals taken directly from the Dead Sea. Together, they work like *magic* to prevent pimples and minimize pores. Consider us sold.
What products will you be adding to your shopping cart? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.