12 All-Natural Hair Moisturizers That You Can DIY
An extreme seasonal shift not only cues a drastic change in your wardrobe, it also means that it's time to adjust your beauty routine. During the winter, it's all about moisturizing (after you exfoliate with face and lip scrubs, of course!).
While we all know that the brisk bite of cold weather does a real number on your skin, it can also do some real damage to your hair. Luckily, it’s just as easy to protect! Since we’re all about stepping up our DIY beauty game, these 12 hair masks are all super simple to make, using only six all-natural ingredients or less to revitalize your mane. So what are you waiting for? Show your locks some love with these homemade hair moisturizers.
- 15 Beauty Uses for Common Pantry Items - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Amazing Beauty Products With Over 6,000 Amazon Reviews ... ›
- These Are the Best Green Beauty Products Out There - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Post-Swim Hair Care Tips - Brit + Co ›
- What Does Blake Lively *Really* Put in Her Hair? We Investigate ... ›
- Find Out Which Natural Oils Are Best for Hair, Skin, and More - Brit + ... ›
- How to DIY a 5-Minute Hair Strengthening Mask - Brit + Co ›