19 Beauty Products That Make the Best Stocking Stuffers Ever
Those warm and fuzzy holiday feels don’t just come from the smell of a toasty fireplace or seeing the twinkling lights of a Christmas tree — they can be found in more unexpected places too. Case in point: your makeup kit. From nail polish sets in super festive colors (read: glitter) to body lotion that smells like winter candy apples (thanks, Bath & Body Works!), we rounded up 19 beauty products that would be the best stocking stuffers ever to help you get in that Christmas state of mind like that.
1. LUSH Dashing Santa Bath Bomb ($5): Soak your way into the Christmas spirit with the help of this bath bomb. Mandarin and bergamot oils work with orange flower to fizz away stress. Bonus: It’s vegan!
2. Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6): Sometimes your complexion could use a little a pep. These blotting sheets are infused with peppermint, so when you use them to dab away excess oil and sweat, you’ll feel super refreshed.
3. Herbivore Botanicals Body Oil ($28): Cold weather can be rough on your skin (we’re looking at you, dry elbows and hands). Get mega hydrated skin with the help of this all-natural camellia and jasmine body oil.
4. Kiko Cosmetics Glitter Top Coat Mascara ($10): Apply this on top of your already made-up lashes for a gorgeous silver shimmer that’s even more tinsel-y fun than your Xmas decor.
5. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Sugar Plum ($23): This dreamy lip tint is perfect for the holidays. Gloss up that pout with an ultra glam and subtly sexy plum hue.
6. Nooni Snowflake Cleanser ($16): This oil cleansing balm will purify your skin with all the power of mineral-rich Jeju spring water. With shea butter, citrus peel and lotus flower extract, your skin will be nourished and moisturized.
7. Demeter Fragrance Christmas Tree Cologne Spray ($6-40): This holiday scent is the holliest and the jolliest. Available as a purse spray, roll-on perfume, body lotion and even shower gel, it’s pretty much Christmas in a bottle.
8. NYX Glam Shadow Stick in Glistening Emerald ($5): Brown-eyed ladies, this one’s for you! Get ultra festive holiday eyes with this extremely pigmented emerald green shadow stick. Rock it with an oxblood dress to go full-on Christmas glam.
9. Holika Holika Heartful Silky Lipstick ($12): We <3 the holidays. Spread the love on your lips this season using this charming lipstick from K-beauty favorites Holika Holika.
10. 3 Concept Eyes Nail Lacquer Glitter ($6 each): Any and all of your holiday outfits will benefit from a super sparkly mani — no matter what hue you choose, you’ll be shining as bright as the lights on your tree.
11. Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion ($13): Keep your whole body mega moisturized with this shea butter-infused lotion. Fun and festive scents of red apple, cinnamon and candied orange will have you smelling as great as you feel.
12. Rinse Bath & Body Eggnog Pucker Stick ($4): Like the label says: Taste like the holidays. What’s Christmas without a little ‘nog? Wear it on your lips all day every day this season.
13. Etude House Tear Eye Liner ($8): This shimmery liquid liner is made with superfine glitter in a clear base to make your eyes really pop and sparkle. Apply it to the inner corner of your eye or trace your top and bottom lids for a snowy-fresh look.
14. Philosophy The Gingerbread Set ($42): This eight-piece set includes shampoo, shower gel, bubble bath AND lip shines in a fantastic array of holiday scents and flavors, like Peppermint Stick and Spiced Gingerbread Cookie. It just might be the perfect present.
15. Keratin Complex Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner ($25-51): Get rich conditioning for your softest holiday hair yet. This aromatherapy vanilla bean-scented conditioner has optimal nourishment properties as a fix for thirsty hair.
16. MAC Pro Lip Palette / 6 Editorial Reds ($40): This lipstick palette guarantees you’ll get the perfect shade of red (from Rudolph’s-nose bright to deep cranberry) to complement your holiday party dress. Pucker up for that mistletoe.
17. Lotus Wei Transformative Perfume ($45): Spray this perfume on your pulse points a few times a day to really start experiencing that holiday joy. The fruity citrus scents of this fragrance will totally kickstart your warm and fuzzy feelings of euphoria.
18. Archipelago Morning Mint Body Butter ($19): Use this body butter to get smelling minty fresh like everyone’s fave wintertime treat: candy canes. So fresh and so clean, clean.
19. The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Lip Balm ($8): Frosty weather can chap the thin and sensitive skin on your lips. Keep them moisturized (+ lightly tinted) with a seasonal cranberry balm.
What do you like to do to get yourself into the holiday spirit? Let us know in the comments below.