14 Monokinis That Are Just as Cute as a Two-Piece for Summer
Swimsuit season is upon us, which means it’s time to upgrade your swimwear game for summer. If lounging on the beach in a bikini isn’t quite your thing, never fear, because there’s a wide selection of slightly more modest styles to choose from. Fun, flirty monokinis are one way to stay cool on those days when you’re not in the mood to bare it all. The water won’t be the only thing making waves when you strut down the shore in one of these adorable suits.
1. Dorothy Shain Citrus Grove One-Piece Swimsuit ($128): This juicy one-piece is made for lounging in the sand or playing an active game of volleyball. The side cutouts are also lined with tiny ruffles for an extra-femme look.
2. Niche at the Beach Reversible One-Piece Swimsuit ($99): Not only is this printed monokini the best beach ensemble, but it also can be reversed. So, you can be floral one day and nautical the next.
3. Venus High Neck Cut Out One-Piece ($89): Summer is the best time to step out in boho style. The geometric pattern and high neckline give your look the right amout of sass.
4. Cupshe Fashion Women’s One-Piece Padding Swimsuit with Cutout ($27): Who said a sexy suit can’t also be affordable? You can wear this hot suit as a bandeau or halter, and the high-cut bottoms give it a cool, retro vibe.
5. GabiFresh x Swimsuits For All Gravitron Swimsuit ($80): This gray mesh futuristic design will instantly take you to glamazon status.
6. Bershka Cut Out One Shoulder Swimsuit ($42): If you’re a person who loves the comfort of a one-piece but longs for the look of a bikini — here’s your summertime buy. The strategic cutouts give you just the right amount of head-turning appeal in a standout color.
7. Venus Crochet Monokini ($54): How does one cover up at the beach without really covering up? The answer: a boho style crochet number that shows all the right curves.
9. COCOSHIP Retro One Piece Backless Bather Swimsuit ($27): Halter tops and high-cut bottoms are here to stay, and this suit combines the best of both by giving you great coverage in the front and showing off your beautiful back.
10. Ashley Graham x Swimsuits For All Casablanca Monokini ($76): This lace-up number will definitely make you feel like the sexiest sunbather on the shore.
11. Daylight Dip One-Piece Swimsuit ($79): Need a little color in your life? Make your season extra-vibrant with a rainbow-striped suit with a high cut and tie-front — so it’s flattering and radiant.
12. River Island Floral Print Scallop Swimsuit ($46): A femme, floral print is a classic choice for the season. If you’re looking for a one-piece that has a playful flirty edge, you’ve found it.
13. Lazy Oaf Cut Out Daisy Swimsuit ($95): Feeling like loafing around by the pool all day in your swimsuit just like you did when you were a kid? This nostalgic, daisy-print suit is sure to take you back.
14. Eomenie Women One-Piece Bathing Suit ($25): Bring the va va to the voom with this electric blue one-piece. Take it with you on your next vacay for beach babe style.
Do you have any recommendations for cute swimwear? Tag us on Instagram @britandco!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.