The 20 Best Swimsuits You Can Buy on Amazon Right Now
Shopping for swimsuits is one of our least favorite things to do. Between the harsh, fluorescent lights, crowded dressing rooms, and countless unflattering options you have to try on before you find one that fits, it can be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be. Thanks to all the e-commerce sites out there, snagging a cute suit can be done from the comfort of your own home. Amazon is no exception, with hundreds of trendy options available online. (Plus, if you’re a Prime member, you can even get them in two days or less!) So instead of spending hours hopelessly perusing racks at your local department store, scroll below to shop our favorite swimsuits on Amazon right now — and get ready to make a splash this summer.
1. MOOSKINI Women’s Padded Push-Up Swimsuit ($5+): If you’ve got a tropical vacay on your mind, this cross-front top with patterned bottoms is just the thing to add to your shopping list.
2. SOLYHUX Women’s Solid Bandeau Swimsuit ($19): It’s all in the details on this one. The ruched fabric and ladder-cut accents make it a more playful take on a typical bandeau.
3. Cupshe Plant Printing Bikini Set ($24): The high-neck style is v. in right now. And this rendition, complete with a jungle print, couldn’t be cuter for a day of volleyball-playing or wave-riding at the beach.
4. SweatyRocks Tie Knot Front Swimwear Set ($13+): If you want a celestial look, this tie-front bikini is out-of-this-world adorable. Plus, it comes in 18 other cool-girl patterns and colors too.
5. MOSHENGQI Women Bandeau Strap Bikini ($15): Take it back to basics with a mustard-yellow option that has us *dreaming* about the days on the beach to come (with a piña colada in hand, of course!).
6. AMZ PLUS Plus-Size Halter Tassel Bikini ($16): Go for full coverage without skimping on style. The raised waistline and aztec print guarantee you’ll get both.
7. UniSweet Vintage Polka Dot High-Waisted Bikini ($23+): Speaking of high-waisted, here’s a second option with a more structured top that channels the vintage-meets-graphic vibe.
8. Creabygirls Two-Piece Tassel Swimsuit ($16+): Looking for a bathing suit designed to make waves? This tasseled leopard-print stunna is perfect for the curvy girl who wants to wear something with flair.
9. Nicetage Retro Spaghetti Strap Tankini ($23): This comfy casual tankini puts our try-on woes to the wayside. With drawstring sides and a loose-fit silhouette, it looks AND feels flattering.
10. Cupshe Leaves Print Bikini ($21+): When you want a two-piece with a lot of extra coverage, this one fits the bill. The high bottoms and sporty top give it a separates feel with a supportive and modest finish.
11. HaiCoo Ruffle High-Waisted Tankini ($13+): More tankinis, please! This flattering black and white suit will turn heads with its geo-print and ruffle detail. There are five other variations to choose from, so we highly encourage you to buy more than one!
12. Nonwe Women’s Retro Print Plus-Size Swimsuit ($26+): The elegant print and bold color on this swim dress make it an eye-catching choice for any occasion involving fun in the sun. Don’t forget the sun hat to pull off the full glam ensemble!
13. Cupshe Stay Young Stripe One-Piece ($29): Wrap swimsuits = the new wrap dresses. This style, complete with a cross-tie front, is front and center on our 2018 trend radar.
14. Cupshe One-Piece Padded Bikini Set ($19+): Between the scalloped detailing and cute cutouts, this may be our top contender for our next LBS (little black swimsuit).
15. Ekouaer Vintage One-Piece Swimsuit ($23): Make a statement in a vintage monokini that hugs your frame in *all* the right places.
16. SOLYHUX Cross Back One-Piece Swimsuit ($16+): Flattering, functional, and fun — this one-piece selection hits the swimsuit trifecta.
17. Joy&Bella Deep V-Neck One-Piece ($25): We were instantly drawn to this plunging neckline. Backed by a mesh insert and featuring a trendy green color, this is one swimsuit that simply screams “stylish.”
18. Fantastic Zone The Forest One-Piece Swimsuit ($20): Palm trees and palm prints for days. This suit has us dreaming up our next tropical getaway.
19. Cupshe Lush Leaves Print Swimsuit ($19+): Mix things up with this unique spin on a traditional one-piece. Good news: If you love this one, you can choose from two other fab prints too.
20. QZUnique Plus-Size Floral Monokini ($21+): Hawaii? Tahiti? We’ll take this full-figure selection with us to all our warm-weather destinations.
Which swimsuit is your fave? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.