15 Wedding Planning Instagrammers Worth a Follow
Wedding planning might inspire a lot of debate (Strapless or sleeves? Winter or spring?), but one thing that’s never up for debate: all the gorgeous eye candy that comes along with it. Whether you’re an anxious bride or not even a bride at all, there’s only one place to get a real-time, behind-the-scenes look at the all-kinds-of-gorgeous flowers, food, floor-length gowns and first-kiss photos that you’re craving. We’ve got 15 incredible wedding-planning Instagrammers whose photos are sure to keep you double-tapping. Get ready for a total Instagram swoon fest.
1. @heygorgevents: Fellow Instagram addicts, you need this beautiful feed. Whether you’re browsing in anticipation of a future event or you’re in full-blown planning mode, Rhiannon Nicole Bosse’s expertly curated Instagram is sure to become a go-to source for photo inspiration.
2. @mindyricedesign: Follow Mindy Rice and you’ll find lovely snaps of luscious floral arrangements… and a few of her pet goat, Wallace. Mindy is known for her work with celebrities, most recently ‘gramming her work for Ashley Tisdale’s wedding.
3. @bashplease: Make room in your feed for epic event-planning inspiration. Bash Please is a virtual goldmine of gorgeous tablescapes, fancy finger foods and all the pretty details that make up a perfectly styled event.
4. @lovelydetails: Jacin Fitzgerald is amazing and a true artist at her craft. What we really love, though, is her ability to see beauty in the smallest, most simple things, from pretty florals to a platter of fruit.
5. @colinweddings: We simply adore every Colin Cowell wedding pic. Ever. Click through — we’re certain you’ll agree.
6. @michelleleoevents: Michelle Leo is an award-winning event planner whose work has been featured in almost every wedding mag out there. We’re amazed with her eye for creative design and her ability to make every little detail look simply stunning. Just take a quick scroll through her Instagram feed and you’ll be struck with a dozen exciting ideas for your next fête.
7. @sittinginatree: Tori Hendrix and her team are making the world a better place, one event at a time. Follow them to make your Instafeed a better place too.
8. @amorology: This Instafeed proves it: There is no limit to creativity. Designer Heather Balliet is the solution to your daily color craving.
9. @shannonleahevents: This San Fran planning firm knows how to throw a party. Follow this feed for creative table settings, gorgeous floral wedding canopies and all the wedding photography inspo you can take.
10. @lyndseyhamiltonevents: When it comes to swoonable images and unique ideas, Lindsay Hamilton has it nailed. You’ll be lusting over each image more than the last — even if you’re not planning a wedding (guilty!).
11. @jessicasloane: Jessica makes us wish we spent our everyday surrounded by fresh florals and fancy dresses. Follow her Instafeed, and you too can escape to this world every day.
12. @fireflyevents: This page is a one-stop shop for ethereal visuals and pretty, detailed shots that might otherwise escape our notice. We’re always excited to see what they’ll snap next.
13. @thestyleco: This Insta-tracks a cool team of Aussie stylists, designers, florists and planners as they collaborate to create off-the-wall creative and sometimes over-the-top parties and weddings.
14. @kruseandvieiraevents: The two ladies behind this Instagram have a great eye for new trends. They show followers unique ways to incorporate these trends, as well as classic ideas, into their weddings. We’re fans because they love big blooms and pretty packages as much as we do.
15. @bluebirdaspen: This designer’s feed is more than just a wedding photo lookbook. This Aspen-based firm also posts scenic pics pretty enough to spark a serious case of wanderlust.
Did we forget to mention your fave wedding planner? Share some of your fave ‘grammers to follow in the comments below!