20 Long-Sleeved Wedding Dresses
Sure, we were all inspired by Kate Middleton’s long-sleeved wedding dress, but you don’t have to be a duchess on your big day to rock the look. Long-sleeved dresses can be totally modern and fun and can look rad or royal. These chic and totally classy dresses are perfect for a boho wedding, a modern wedding and everything in between. Plus, they are great for all cool-weather nuptials — ’tis the season. Check out these 20 dresses for an unexpected wow factor.
2. Bohemian Dress: Love! This delicate lace crop-top dress is perfect for your boho wedding. (via 35 MM Photography)
4. Diamond Lace: These super feminine diamond lace sleeves are some of our faves. This look is a great way to go for the elegant vibe without feeling stuffy. (via Blush)
5. Flower Child: This vintage-inspired number is a timeless beauty. We love the high neck paired with this over-the-top crown. If you live in Australia, you can rent this dress from Dressed Up, lucky buggers, you. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
6. Sleek White: How classy is this solid dress? We know not everyone is a lace person, and you don’t have to be. Make a statement by going with this very sleek long-sleeved look. (via Wedding Party App)
9. Open Arms: Don’t put yourself in a corset on your wedding day. Go for a crochet look instead. This hippie, three-quarter-length-sleeved dress is sophisticated and relaxed, and there’s no reason you can’t be both on your wedding day. (via Bridal Musings)
10. Preppy Dress: Going for preppy elegance? This collar-and-tulle combo is definitely winning for creativity. We love the simple pearl strands that top off the look. (via Wedding Party App)
11. Organic Lace: This long-sleeved, swiss-dotted dress is perfect for a rustic wedding, and we love the pop of black courtesy of the bow. Pair your rustic wedding with garlic decor for a totally new twist. (via The Natural Wedding Company)
12. Train Dress: We are totally swooning over this dress! Complete with button closures on the sleeves, an open back and a train that goes on for days, this is a long-sleeved chart-topper. And it is one-of-a-kind, designed by the bride herself (you go, girl!). (via One Fab Day)
14. Bright Flowers: We LOVE all the bright colors in this dress. The flower detail, three-quarter length sleeves and pockets make this dress so relaxed and wedding-worthy at the same time. (via Lara Holtz)
17. Drapey Sleeves: A long-sleeved dress on the beach? Yep, we are all for it. Plus, we sort of love the flowers-in-a-vase bouquet the bride is sporting. (via Kyle John)
19. Taupe Dress: Taupe, sequins and sleeves?! This bride is pushing the traditional wedding dress envelope in a good way. And, she had a life-size Jenga game at her reception. We just need everyone to know that. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
Love the long sleeves? Which of these do you want for your big day? Tell us in the comments below!