15 Beautiful Bouquets for Your Winter Wedding
We’re dreaming of a white… winter wedding. Winter weddings are fabulous for so many reasons, from reduced vendor prices to higher venue and photographer availability. In the south, you can easily host them outside, while snowier states provide the perfect backdrop for bridal portraits. The tricky part? Nailing your gorgeous, dramatic bouquet and floral arrangements. The traditional blooms may not be available in your area, but we’ve got your back with 15 of the best winter bridal bouquets out there.
2. Pink, Please: Winter bouquets are a time to highlight hardier plants like ferns, berries and juniper. These plants give your bouquet dimension and texture in a white wonderland. (via Clayton Austin)
6. Classically Christmas: When you choose winter bouquets, your arrangements are guaranteed to smell amazing. The scents of roses, pine and juniper will keep your guests feeling merry and bright. (via The Knot)
8. Succulents: Succulents are a major wedding trend this year, and we can’t think of a better place for them than in your bouquet. You can even pull certain succulents from your floral arrangement to create monochromatic boutonnieres for your groomsmen. (via 3photography)
13. Oak Leaves: Oak leaves are so nontraditional, and when included in a bouquet, they make for a timeless arrangement. Green leaves work in winter (your florist can help you locate some), or use bright red maple leaves to add warmth. (via My Wedding)
15. Holiday Magic: This time of year is all about giving, and this evergreen bouquet is the gift that keeps on keepin’ on. Repurpose these florals in your holiday home decorations or gift them to guests who stick around to help with post-wedding errands. (via Jennifer Stuart Photography)
Which bouquets do you like best for a winter wedding? Let us know in the comments below!