Nestled between the seaweed chips and trail mix buffet at Whole Foods lies a highly curated beauty aisle. And that section, filled with good-for-you hair, skin, and makeup finds, is about to become a lot more festive as seasonal items hit stores this month. Consider this your shopping list for every fall and winter pick you need to add to your cart before they’re gone.
1. Alaffia Good Soap Coconut Trio Box ($6): If you love the scent of summer, you’ll adore this coconut-inspired trilogy. The affordable box of three comes in peppermint, blackberry, and coconut, or coconut oatmeal, coconut volcano, and coconut green tea. Why choose? Get ’em both …
2. Every Man Jack Men’s Body Kit ($20): The set of essentials includes a body wash, body lotion, lip balm, and deodorant, all in sandalwood or fragrance-free. And, hey, we won’t tell if you snag that deodorant for yourself.
3. Whole Foods Market Mustache-Printed Men’s Soap ($10): I think we can all agree that having a mustache on your soap makes everything better, yes? The cheeky gift boasts three French-milled bar soaps in vetiver, patchouli leather, and sandalwood cradled in a reusable gift box.
4. Paddywax “Elements” Candle ($18): Create a zen setting with these hand-poured candles, made with soy wax and natural fragrances. The ombre glass container casts a cozy glow that’s perfect for entertaining a small crowd. Available in crystal-inspired scents like Moonstone and Coral.
5. Weleda Clean Beauty Kit ($10): Treat a special someone to this gift that gives back. For the cost of a Starbucks latte, you score toothpaste, body wash, two facial lotions, and massage oil. The best part: 100 percent of the proceeds are donated to the Whole Kids and Whole Planet Foundations, which helps the little ones eat better.
6. Whole Foods Market Organic Lip Balm Trio ($4): Elevate your lip balm game with fall flavors like cranberry orange and sweet peppermint. Each lippy is made with shea butter and coconut oil.
7. Pacha Soap Whipped Soap + Scrub ($15): It may look (and smell) like cake frosting, but don’t eat it! Enjoy this shower whip topically as a lather and exfoliant. Purchasing the products helps fuel livelihoods worldwide through clean water initiatives and sustainable soap shops. So it’ll come as no surprise that they’re made with organic fair trade cane sugar.
8. Trilogy Rosehip Hydrate and Nourish Gift Set ($20): Restore radiance to summer-ravaged skin with this powerful trio. Buying the set gets you the brand’s cream cleanser, rosehip oil antioxidant, and moisturizing cream.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Whole Foods Market)