10 All-Natural Beauty Blogs to Help You Go Green
Okay, people. It’s time to start paying attention to what you’re putting on your face. There are some really unhealthy things in the makeup products you use every day… and ingredients like pthalates, parabens and lead that have been linked to cancer, hormonal imbalances and skin problems. If that’s not reason enough to consider making the switch to all-natural makeup, maybe these 10 amazing natural beauty blogs will help you get on the right track!
1. Organic Beauty Talk: This blog makes it super easy for you to find the best in organic beauty (and all things eco-friendly). From DIY beauty to product reviews and smoothies, the folks over at Organic Beauty Talk will convince you that organic and natural beauty really works and is way better than the toxic chemical-laden products that so many of us still use. (via Organic Beauty Talk)
2. Kimberly Loc: As a natural beauty advocate, Kim Wallace knows a ton about organic beauty. She shares all-natural product reviews and gives you glimpses into the life of a busy beauty addict. (via Kimberly Loc)
3. Indigo and Canary: Aleigh is a beauty junkie who writes about her favorite (and not-so favorite) natural beauty products, along with DIY beauty, natural beauty inspiration — and she just had a baby, so she’s featuring all the best baby-friendly products, too. (via Indigo and Canary)
4. The Glamorganic Goddess: After having a cancer scare in her thirties, Danielle detoxed her life, swapping chemo cocktails for green juice. She greened her glam with the best, natural and organic beauty products she could find. Here, you’ll find healthy beauty products without carcinogens, and without sacrificing your standards! (via The Glamorganic Goddess)
5. The Clean Beauty Blog: All about pure beauty, this blog promotes products without the parabens, without the fillers and without the synthetic chemicals. It’s about makeup and skincare that is good for you, good for your health and good for the environment. Who can argue with that? (via The Clean Beauty Blog)
6. Living Pretty Naturally: With tips and tricks to bring out your most radiant skin and be a little more healthy, Kate’s blog is mainly about natural cosmetics and the best organic make up, as well as favorite wellness products, the best natural home products, beauty-enhancing recipes and basically anything else that is lovely and natural. (via Living Pretty Naturally)
8. Makeup by Mary B: This beauty blog focuses exclusively on natural beauty products with the safest ingredients possible. Mary’s on a mission to demonstrate that choosing natural cosmetics is enjoyable and accessible. She encourages people to purchase from natural companies and less from your average drugstore. (via Makeup by Mary B)
9. Afrobella: Afrobella is an award-winning blog that shines a loving light on natural hair and the wonderfully wide range of gorgeous skin tones. Patrice was one of the first writers for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black online and she has been called the Godmother of Brown Beauty Blogging. (via The Beauty Social)
10. The Natural Junkie: The Natural Junkie was created for women who love beauty products but are concerned about the alarming number of toxic chemicals in them, Jules wanted to eliminate the myth that green beauty products are only used by granola eating tree huggers; you can be a girly, makeup junkie and still live a beautiful and toxic free life! (via The Natural Junkie)
Are you a believer in natural makeup? Let us know in the comments below!