10 All-Natural Beauty Blogs to Help You Go Green
Okay, people. It’s time to start paying attention to what you’re putting on your face. There are some really unhealthy things in the makeup products you use every day… and ingredients like pthalates, parabens and lead that have been linked to cancer, hormonal imbalances and skin problems. If that’s not reason enough to consider making the switch to all-natural makeup, maybe these 10 amazing natural beauty blogs will help you get on the right track!
1. Organic Beauty Talk: This blog makes it super easy for you to find the best in organic beauty (and all things eco-friendly). From DIY beauty to product reviews and smoothies, the folks over at Organic Beauty Talk will convince you that organic and natural beauty really works and is way better than the toxic chemical-laden products that so many of us still use. (via Organic Beauty Talk)
2. Kimberly Loc: As a natural beauty advocate, Kim Wallace knows a ton about organic beauty. She shares all-natural product reviews and gives you glimpses into the life of a busy beauty addict. (via Kimberly Loc)
3. Indigo and Canary: Aleigh is a beauty junkie who writes about her favorite (and not-so favorite) natural beauty products, along with DIY beauty, natural beauty inspiration — and she just had a baby, so she’s featuring all the best baby-friendly products, too. (via Indigo and Canary)
4. The Glamorganic Goddess: After having a cancer scare in her thirties, Danielle detoxed her life, swapping chemo cocktails for green juice. She greened her glam with the best, natural and organic beauty products she could find. Here, you’ll find healthy beauty products without carcinogens, and without sacrificing your standards! (via The Glamorganic Goddess)
5. The Clean Beauty Blog: All about pure beauty, this blog promotes products without the parabens, without the fillers and without the synthetic chemicals. It’s about makeup and skincare that is good for you, good for your health and good for the environment. Who can argue with that? (via The Clean Beauty Blog)
6. Living Pretty Naturally: With tips and tricks to bring out your most radiant skin and be a little more healthy, Kate’s blog is mainly about natural cosmetics and the best organic make up, as well as favorite wellness products, the best natural home products, beauty-enhancing recipes and basically anything else that is lovely and natural. (via Living Pretty Naturally)
8. Makeup by Mary B: This beauty blog focuses exclusively on natural beauty products with the safest ingredients possible. Mary’s on a mission to demonstrate that choosing natural cosmetics is enjoyable and accessible. She encourages people to purchase from natural companies and less from your average drugstore. (via Makeup by Mary B)
9. Afrobella: Afrobella is an award-winning blog that shines a loving light on natural hair and the wonderfully wide range of gorgeous skin tones. Patrice was one of the first writers for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black online and she has been called the Godmother of Brown Beauty Blogging. (via The Beauty Social)
10. The Natural Junkie: The Natural Junkie was created for women who love beauty products but are concerned about the alarming number of toxic chemicals in them, Jules wanted to eliminate the myth that green beauty products are only used by granola eating tree huggers; you can be a girly, makeup junkie and still live a beautiful and toxic free life! (via The Natural Junkie)
Are you a believer in natural makeup? Let us know in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.