13 Amazing Gift Ideas for Your Bestie
You’re lucky to have some fabulous people in your lives, and if you’re super lucky, you’ve got someone special enough to call your best friend. Celebrate the person who is with you through all the new jobs and job losses, helps you heal a broken heart and travels across cities on adventures near and far. Show your bestie how much they matter with one (or all?!) of these awesome best friend birthday gifts — or anytime gifts — tailored for awesome people.
1. Zerouv Horn Rimmed Sunglasses ($10): The golden touches add just the right amount of elegance to these dark and somewhat reflective lenses. No one can go wrong with a glam and cool combo.
2. Bando Watermelon Cooler Bag ($32): If you and your bestie camp a lot or rendezvous for park drinks, gifting this watermelon bag cooler is the way to go. Tote all of your beverages around in fruit-tastic style.
3. Avenue Dee Chambray Fanny Pack ($32): This fanny pack is an excellent gift idea for the BFF who has a tendency to forget things or has some travel on the books. It’s much harder to lose than a purse and is pretty hard to be stolen as well. Did we mention that it looks good? It looks good.
4. Ilootpaperie Small Fry Baby Onesie ($30): Grab this hilarious onesie for your numero uno friend who’s a parent (or soon to be one). They’ll laugh themselves silly every time they put it on their little one, and think of you too.
5. Headline Shirts Don’t Stop Believing T-Shirt ($28): Whether you believe in your friendship or in flying pigs, this shirt will show your bestie how much you love and admire their dreamer spirit.
6. Pinrose Starter Kit Petal Perfume Pack ($9): If your gal pal is on the hunt for a new go-to scent, this starter pack is super nifty. It provides a little exposure to a lot of scents, so she can try on a ton without going broke.
7. Happy Plugs Gold Earbuds ($29): Gift your tunes lovin’ bestie these golden earbuds that are just as much of a gem to music listening as your fabulous friend is to you.
8. Bando After This We’re Getting Pizza Water Bottle ($20): When working out (and post-workout indulgences) are what keep you and your best friend glued at the hip, this water bottle makes for a wonderfully on-point gift. It’s useful, hilarious and, frankly, true.
9. The Trendy Sparrow Girl, You Better Work Notepad ($10): If your dear one has been stressed lately or just generally has a ton on her plate, let her know you support her with this motivational notepad.
10. Wishbone Mug ($20): Wishbones are not only beautiful, they’re also a poetic symbol of friendship — it’s something you use to celebrate wishes together. This mug is a great way to say “You’re a great friend,” without it actually saying “You’re a great friend” right on it.
11. Bad Ass Candles You’re Soy Amazing Candle ($18): Or if you’d rather just go the more literal route, there’s this candle to scoop up as well. It says exactly what you think right on it and will fill your beloved friend’s life with sweet scents anytime they light it.
12. Liddabit Sweets Chocolate Dipped Sea Salt Caramels ($15): Sometimes we just need someone else to indulge us, and that’s precisely what best friends are for. If your friend could use a little extra sugar these days, these delicious caramels are just what the doctor ordered.
13. Flasking Silver Flask ($19): This gorgeous silver flask is exactly what you and your BFF will need on one of your epic nights out on the town. It’ll only inspire more of the good times you guys have together.