Channel Your Audrey of Choice in These “Big Little Lies” Costumes
Big Little Lies may be over (or is it?), but the excitement of the season finale definitely lives on. And with Halloween just around the corner, we’re picking one of these four iconic Audrey Hepburn-inspired costumes worn by the HBO hit’s all-star lady cast.
Whether you’re more of a Celeste, a Bonnie, a Madeline, or a Jane, we’ve got Halloween costume ideas that are timeless, trendy, and easy to pull off. Scroll on for our top costume, accessory, and DIY picks to really *nail* that Hepburn meets BLL outfit.
1. Utopiat Breakfast at Tiffany’s Complete Holly Sleep Set ($81): You’re sure to stay cozy in this sleepytime get up. This set is perfect for procrastinators looking for a last-minute costume.
2.Tassels, Tassels, Tassels: Swap out the tasseled earplugs with some earrings you’ll actually wear again!
3. Halloween Costumes Breakfast at Tiffany’s Holly Golightly Costume ($50+): This ready-to-go set includes the dress, sunnies, and gloves. All you need are pearls, a tiara, and a sleek cigarette holder.
4. Flapper-rific: Re-purpose last year’s black flapper dress into your very own Breakfast at Tiffany’s costume.
5. Costume Box Australia My Fair Lady Costume ($88): Modernize the classic Eliza Doolittle costume with this mini-dress version of the lacey original.
6. Feathers and Lace: Stick a feather in your hat (or many) and hit up your local thrift for a lacey top.
7. Edith qi Feather Hair Clip ($15): No hat? No prob. This feather hair clip is a fab alternative to a giant topper.
8. PIXNOR Rhinestone Tiara ($8): This accessory is essential when it comes to nailing Eliza Doolittle’s ball gown look.
9. DreamHigh Long Satin Finger Gloves ($9): No matter which Hepburn look you’re going for, these white gloves are the way to go.
Love Halloween as much as we do?! Follow us on Facebook for more trendy costume inspiration!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via HBO)