12 Hot Looks Inspired by the Billboard Music Awards
The Billboard Music Awards were last night and as always, they were pretty gosh darn awesome. A hologram King of Pop, Justin Timberlake’s funny taped speech and countless performances from amazing artists were among our favorite moments. But as always, checking out the gorgeous outfits of our favorite stars is probably at the top of that list. If you’re constantly trying to figure out ways to snatch ideas from the red carpet, check out these 12 super trendy looks inspired by the night’s fashion.
1. Yuonne Mini Dress with Contrast Embroidery ($59): We thought we’d start off with Carrie Underwood, who wore one of our favorites of the entire night. This bright shade of chartreuse is perfect for the summer and that contrasting lace embroidery only makes us love it more.
2. Delicate Drawstring Maxi Dress ($23): Whoa, is that Jenny from the Block?! Jennifer Lopez wowed us all with this sexy number, which you can casually replicate with this simple but beautiful red maxi.
3. Forever Unique Embellished Shift Dress ($182): Embellishment is what it’s all about, folks! Former Bachelorette Andi Dorfman perfectly executed this trend right down to her rad heels.
4. Duda Strappy Contrast Midi ($45): As Lucy Hale knows, color blocking is everything nowadays. We hope it’s here to stay! The pastel shade of the bottom half of this dress makes it a perfect candidate for a summer date night.
5. Speaks Volumes Dress ($140): Cher Lloyd went all glam with an amazing beaded dress, complete with a sheer top. And while our pick is black, it still has all of the same dazzling beauty.
6. Arjean Lace Puff Dress ($63): You can all be just as gorgeous as Iggy Azalea in this adorable lace puff dress.
7. Aidan Mattox Strapless Lace Dress ($176): We’re a little sad that Kesha didn’t rock any glitter last night. We’re willing to let that slide though, because look how beautiful she looked!
8. Nasty Gal Break It Down Dress ($58): We’re quite intrigued by this new trend of sheer tops. Miranda Lambert chose a super daring neck (that she looked absolutely awesome in), but we thought that this Nasty Gal dress would be a little more acceptable for us regular folks.
9. ASOS Blazer in Fairisle ($23): Ah yes, the matching blazer and skirt combo! Thank you, Sarah Hyland, for bringing this back.
10. Madewell Embroidered Maxi ($168): We’re pretty obsessed with the multicolored dress worn by Caroline Boyer, Luke Bryan’s wife. Embroidery is totally in this summer, so jump on the bandwagon with this maxi!
11. Motel Metallic Ripple Dress ($27): If we learned anything from Shakira when she was on The Voice, it was that this gal knows how to dress! This metallic bodycon dress is both shine-tastic and slimming.
12. ASOS Premium Dress with Feather Skirt ($201): Chrissy Teigen is pretty great in that she can literally pull off anything. That crazy dress looked absolutely fabulous on her, so we thought we’d pick up on that feathered inspiration with this wonderful dress.
Which of last night’s looks was your favorite? Tell us in the comments below!