We all have that gal pal who loves funfetti, lives for donuts, and is in search of the next sugar rush. The best gift you can give this candy queen? Something as sweet as she is! Instead of limiting yourself to just the yummy stuff, sprinkle every part of her life with pillows, pins, leggings, and other sweet tooth-inspired finds. That way she can rep her sugar addiction in the most stylish, fun way!
1. The Native State Candy Phone Case ($16): Sprinkles aren’t just for ice cream cones! Not only will this candy-coated case make a sweet accessory for your bestie’s phone, but she’ll know it’s protected from any dreaded screen cracks.
2. Dylan’s Candy Bar Mega Candy Bracelet ($6): Take your gal pal back to her beloved childhood years with a candy necklace. This yummy treat brings throwback style and a hint of nostalgia, all in one tiny afternoon snack.
3. Nostalgia Sugar-Free Cotton Candy Maker ($40): No need to head to the carnival for her fave whimsical childhood delight. The part she’ll really freak for? She can use it to transform any hard candy into the fluffy stuff!
4. Tattify Scoop, There It Is Temporary Tattoo ($3, set of two): Help your friend flaunt her sugar-riddled hobby with a temp tat that’ll look so good she might accidentally give it a lick.
5. Peach Panda Studio Ice Cream Pencil Case ($8): If a giant sundae is your girl’s bae, she’ll adore this nifty pencil holder. Being able to tote her sweet friends and her pen collection might just give her an all-natural sugar high!
6. W Francis Design Ice Cream Throw Pillow ($21+): An ice cream-inspired throw pillow is sure to be a welcomed addition to your bestie’s Netflix and Ben & Jerry’s regimen.
7. Clairey Lou Creations Sweet Tooth Pin ($9): Your BFF will wear this mini sweet tooth on her jacket like a badge of honor. She’ll also be pumped to indulge her love without getting a toothache.
8. Amora Lux Designs Candy Leggings ($37+): Whether she’s lounging around the house or headed to the gym before her next sugary adventure, these candy leggings are a necessary addition to her wardrobe!
9. Classy Smashed Co Cloud Sugar Cotton Candy Soy Candle ($15): She might not be able to get her hands on the good stuff, but with 70 hours of burn time, she’ll be able to take in that oh-so-sweet aroma for days and days.
10. Delightful Note Sweet Notebook Set ($7): Let baked goods be your gal pal’s muse as she jots down her latest thoughts and dreams.
11. Gasoline Glamour Doughnut Shades ($58): Donut let harsh sun rays hurt your bestie’s eyes. Protect ’em with the sugariest of style statements.
12. Munchkineers Signature Cupcake Charm Necklace ($60): Maybe she’s a master baker, maybe she just enjoys indulging — either way, a gold-plated cupcake necklace will keep her enthusiasm for baked goods close to her heart.
13. Super Cute Design Shop Printable Pattern ($5): Curb her late-night cravings with a treat that doesn’t require extra flossing! If she enjoys crocheting, she’ll be giddy about bringing these cuties to life.
Want more sweet gift ideas? Follow us on Pinterest @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.