20 Black and Gold Details for a Glam New Year’s Eve Wedding
Pop the Champagne! For brides who are getting married on NYE, your wedding color palette potential offers up the perfect excuse to finally rock that black and gold theme. This color combo lends a bold contrast to the more pastel hues of spring, or muted jewel tones of summer and fall, for a look that’s sure to bring a celebratory feel to your big day. Get ready to fall in love with these 20 black and gold wedding details that are perfect for ringing in your chic NYE wedding. Cheers to a new year and your new marital status!
1. Classy Calligraphy: Make your invites stand out with some bold gold details. The contrast of colors will inspire your guests to get in the festive spirit. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
2. Celebratory Confetti: We are firm believers that you can never have too much confetti. Have your guests throw black and gold confetti as you leave your ceremony for a wedding exit you’ll never forget. (via Glessner Photography / The Every Last Detail)
3. Black Balloons: Nothing starts a party like balloons! Style your dessert table with black and white details and add a pop of pink to get your guests’ attention (as if they need another reason). (via Jamie Lauren Photography / Wedding Chicks)
4. Newlywed Chairs: Save your seat with Mr. + Mrs., Mr. + Mr. or Mrs. + Mrs. signs in gold. The black and gold combination is a sophisticated look that will complete your sweetheart table. (via Kate Aspen)
5. Pomtree Tassel Garland ($10): Looking for that little extra decoration detail? This black, white and gold party garland is the perfect touch to turn your reception space into a party zone.
6. Bombshell Bride: If you’re not ready to go full-on black wedding dress, then this sophisticated gown is an awesome alternative. The gold sparkly top and full skirt is a flattering look that is sure to wow your significant other when you walk down the aisle. (via Brittany Lauren Photography / Style Me Pretty)
7. Honey Lane Designs Personalized Seating Chart ($26+): How do you make your seating chart interesting? Add some calligraphy and a sweet venue as your background and voila! This simple design is easy to read and will make it easy for your guests to find their seats!
8. Colorful Cake: Black and gold usually aren’t the first colors you think of for your wedding cake. Give your guests a sweet surprise with this non-traditional cake that looks like a piece of art. (via Ampersand Wedding Photography / Brides)
9. Gold Ribbons: Tie off your bouquet with gold sequined ribbons for a fun and flirty look. It will turn your wedding flowers into a sophisticated bouquet that your girls will be jumping at the chance to catch. (via After Yes Weddings)
11. Mod Invitation: Get your guests excited to RSVP. It’s easy with this modern invite that will catch the attention of everyone invited. (via Just My Type)
13. Nella Designs Wedding Hashtag Sign ($20+): After you figure out your perfect wedding hashtag, the next step is letting everyone know! This classy black and gold sign is the perfect display for your guests to get their ‘gram on.
14. Sweet Send-Off: Leaving your wedding day behind after all that planning is no easy task. Luckily, black and gold balloons make for a stylish exit strategy. (via Lauren Peele Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
15. Creative Cake: This is one cake that really might be just too pretty to eat. We can’t take our eyes away from all of the delicate details from the bottom to the top. (via Hey There, Cupcake! / The Cake Blog)
16. Sassy Stripes: Black and white stripes are SO much better with flashes of gold. This no-frills setup is perfect for a minimalist couple that wants a little bit of sparkle. (via Sugar Paper)
17. Art Deco Details: Channel your inner Gatsby for this chic setup. Filled with geometric shapes, the gold and black details really stand out. (via Fiona Kelly Photography / Social and Personal Weddings)
18. Black Velvet: Treat your guests to a dark, frosty drink as your signature cocktail. The gold candles are the perfect touch to create a romantic evening. (via Love Is a Big Deal / Green Wedding Shoes)
19. Glammed in Gold: Yassss! These sequined bridesmaid dresses couldn’t be more perfect for a New Year’s Eve wedding. All that’s missing is the Champagne toast! (via Adrianna Papell)
20: Black Gift Box: Package your favors or welcome bags in this modern box for a fun treat that your guests can take on the go. Tie it off with a gold ribbon to show off your modern wedding colors. (via Rob and Wynter Photography / Inside Weddings)
What ways would you incorporate black and gold in your wedding? Follow us on Pinterest for more beautiful wedding inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.