What’s the recipe for success? A blog! While the Internet is flooded with food bloggers, only a lucky handful get the opportunity to turn their posts into cookbooks. We scoured the web for the best blogs-turned-books and, trust us, you’re going to want to cancel all of your weekend plans to test out their recipes!
1. Easy Gourmet: Awesome Recipes Anyone Can Cook ($17): While this cookbook doesn’t come out until September 2, author Stephanie Le’s I Am a Food Blog was voted the best blog of 2013 by saveur.com. So basically we know this book will rock.
2. Ripe: A Fresh, Colorful Approach to Fruits and Vegetables ($16): This book, inspired by the blog 5 Second Rule, encourages people to embrace veggies. And with 75 recipes, it’s sure to turn even the biggest fruit and veggie haters into lovers.
3. They Draw and Cook ($16): With more than 100 hand-illustrated recipes, this book comes from the brother/sister team behind the blog with the same name. The colorful cookbook has recipes from across the globe that range from everyday eats and drinks to desserts.
4. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier ($17): You’ve seen her successful Food Network Show, but what you may not know is that the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, got her start as a blogger. Her recipes are easy to make and always delicious.
9. Food in Jars: Preserving in Small Batches Year-Round ($15): All. About. This. Buying more mason jars, stat.
12. The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook ($23): This book, the love child of the blog Smitten Kitchen, was named one of Cooking Light magazine’s “Top 100 Cookbooks of the Last 25 Years,” and also received the IACP Julia Child First Book Award.
Who are your favorite food bloggers? Have they published cookbooks? Share your finds and favorites below!