Forget about the LBD. Summer’s here and it’s officially all about the LWD: the little white dress. Equally as versatile as its darker predecessor but more warm-weather apropos, an easy dress that’s light — in color and in weight — is just the go-to piece you need to live your best life this season. Whether you prefer an off-the-shoulder option or a spaghetti strap tent dress, we’ve shopped out a selection of our 10 favorites on offer now, so you’re sure to find your one-and-done uniform below.
1. Zara Eyelet Dress With Shimmer Straps ($70): Wear this one with flat sandals for day or throw on a denim jacket and strappy heels for nighttime. Either way, you’re winning.
2. & Other Stories Broderie Anglaise Midi Dress ($85): For a casual, easy vibe that’s still pretty, try a midi with delicate detailing.
3. Reformation Rigo Dress ($218): Off the shoulder with straps to keep it in place? Yes. Lightweight and sexy? Double yes.
4. Moon River Cold-Shoulder Dress ($80): Want to show your shoulders without having to wear a strapless bra? Well, here you go.
5. J.O.A. Tie-Waist Dress ($105): White looks anything but basic in a textured cotton-blend. You’ll be picture perfect in this easy, breezy, cinched-waist style.
7. Tory Burch Broderie Anglaise Cotton Dress ($595): Willing to splurge on a dress you’ll live in all summer long? This one is comfy, chic, and a total investment piece.
9. ASTR Tatiana Dress ($140): The off-the-shoulder trend ain’t going away anytime soon — and it looks updated with an oversized ruffle and eyelet trim.
10. H&M Long Cotton Dress ($40): Meet your new all day, err’day dress: It’ll take you from errands to the beach to dinner and back.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.