15 Cool Pairs of PJs for Hot Summer Nights
A good night’s sleep is hard to come by when the temperatures start to rise. Sweltering heat makes you toss and turn, even when you’re totally beat. A killer fan or air conditioning unit is undoubtedly essential for serene slumber, but airy sleepwear is just as important. To help keep you cool while you catch those precious Z’s, we’ve curated a list of almost too-perfect PJs to get you through summer in serene style.
1. For Love and Lemons Emanuelle Crop Top ($99) + Shorties ($99): Featherweight fabric and a relaxed fit will make this short-and-sweet PJ set a regular in your after-hours rotation. Our favorite part? The fluttery crop top looks downright DDG with high-waist jeans and espadrilles.
2. Eberjay Lucia Sleeper Romper ($88): Your obsession with off-the-shoulder everything continues into after-hours territory with this sunny yellow stunner. Trust us when we say you’ll look for any reason to hang out in your PJs all day.
3. Intimately Wishes Romper ($88): Even sleep can’t get in the way of your sartorial rise to the top. Equipped with this red hot number, you’ll continue your reign as #OOTD queen while you get your beauty rest.
4. River Island Stripe Embroidered Pajama Set ($52): This embroidered beauty is what dreams are made of, thanks to its botanical embroidery and ruffled trim. Lightweight fabric makes sleep a snap even when the temps are beyond balmy.
5. Soma Cool Nights Cap Sleeve Notch Collar Pajama Top Lush Leaves Deep Lake ($35) + Shorts ($32): Hot summer nights don’t have anything on this tropic set. The brand’s Cool Nights fabric keeps you comfy all night long.
6. Victoria’s Secret Daisy Lace Romper ($54): Babe alert! Trimmed in dainty pink lace, this delicate onesie is straight-up perfection. Team it with a floral kimono and embellished slides for lazy Sunday mornings sipping mimosas in the garden.
7. PJ Salvage St. Tropez Travels PJ Set ($83): Even if a far-flung getaway isn’t in the cards, this Côte d’Azur-inspired sleep set will cure even the most severe cases of wanderlust. So go ahead, girl — rest easy.
8. ASOS Ice Cream Tank & Short Pajama Set ($29): Sweet dreams take on a totally new tone with this neon number in the mix.
9. Paul & Joe Antoinette Printed Teddy ($105): Fresher than you. Featuring a riotous tulip print, this playful teddy is vying for a spot in your bedtime lineup. We say embrace it.
10. Floreat Viola Teddy Sleep Romper ($58): Slip into a good night’s sleep with an ethereal cotton slip trimmed with flirty, feminine lace.
11. Intimately Pretty Darn Cute Set ($128): Bold and bright tassels, gilded embroidery, and a playful peach hue — what more could a girl ask for?
12. H&M Pajama Tank Top and Shorts ($15): Keep the athleisure vibes going all night long with this sporty retro tank and short set that will inspire you to embrace a Cali state of mind.
13. Lusomé Donna Cap Sleeve Shirt ($58) + Shorts ($58): Lusomé has the science of sleep down pat. The Canadian brand has developed a line of sleep separates that are scientifically proven to keep you cool thanks to rapid moisture-moving technology that accelerates evaporation. We’re totally down with that idea.
14. Topshop Lace and Satin Pyjama Teddy ($68): YAS, girl! Keep it sassy while you sleep with this strappy satin number that exudes glam vibes. The only thing missing from this flawless equation? A messy topknot and a pair of chic fuzzy slippers. Swoon.
15. Only Hearts Pointelle Drawstring Tank ($53) + Shorts ($43): When you’re not catching up on sleep, this incredibly cute crop is perfect for pairing with bright swingy skirts for strolls along the Amalfi Coast. Just sayin’.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.