Upcoming brides-to-be, you’ve got your work cut out for you. By now, you’ve familiarized yourself with a slew of wedding dress trends for 2017 and have even bookmarked the bespoke bridal collections that won’t put a huge dent in your wallet. But what about outfit ideas for the rehearsal dinner, the reception, photos with your bridal party — need we go on? One thing’s for sure: Planning a wedding doesn’t come cheap. Girl, if only bottomless wedding funds were a thing. But don’t be mistaken — shopping on a budget CAN be done. Keep on scrolling for 14 wow-worthy wedding weekend looks you can snag for $250 or less. Just think: You’ll have more money to spend on your honeymoon. #Winning
1. Saylor Jessa Lace Dress ($250): Sophisticated does it with this intricate lace dress that puts the va-va in the voom. While the high neckline reads conservative, the open back leaves just the right amount to the imagination.
2. Bow & Drape The Boyfriend Sweatshirt ($65): For a fun take on the traditional bride-getting-ready photos, slip this sequin emblazoned “future Mrs.” sweatshirt on alongside a swishy accordion pleat skirt and a fresh bouquet of blooms.
3. Reformation Natalia Dress ($248): Come hither is right. When it comes to wedding weekend dresses that you’ll be able to re-wear beyond your big day, this one takes the cake. Between the delicate lace details and timeless silhouette, what’s there not to love?
4. Madewell Silk Lowlight Lace-Inset Midi Dress ($150): We heart it. This lingerie-inspired silk slip dress will command attention at the rehearsal dinner, altar, or brunch. The ultra-femme style is one that you’ll look back at fondly for years to come. Complement the vintage blush hue and delicate lace trim with some crushed velvet ballerinas and “something old,” preferably in the form of your great-grandma’s rose gold locket.
5. Adrianna Papell Guilia Dress ($230): Cue the pomp and circumstance: This brilliant blue floral gown is practically out of a fairy-tale wedding. You won’t be able to say no to its Grecian goddess appeal, especially once a Swarovski crystal tiara and some gilded accessories are in the picture.
6. Hitherto James Dress ($240): Tap into your inner Kate Middleton with this scalloped lace dress that exudes old-school charm and sophistication. Traditional brides-to-be will flock to the conservative neckline and below-the-knee length. Just add a metallic bow belt, simple pearl studs, and pointed-toe pumps.
7. House of Harlow 1960 X Revolve Bailey V-Neck Bralette ($98) + Charlie Wide Leg Pant ($158): In true HBIC fashion, you’re not afraid to channel some Beyoncé-level swagger for your wedding weekend with a two-piece suit. We especially recommend this all-white set consisting of flowy wide-leg pants and a contemporary bralette for a rehearsal dinner during destination wedding set in Bermuda (in which case, wicker accessories and cork wedges are required).
8. French Connection Polly Plains Tie Neck Shirt ($88): Bring on the groom vibes with this tuxedo-inspired dress shirt that has black tie wedding after-party written all over it. With tailored trousers and a smoking blazer in the equation, there’s ZERO chance of flying under the radar.
9. Keepsake Say You Will Ruffle Tier Midi Dress ($195): Did someone say all-over chiffon and ruffles aplenty? Say I do to this ethereal creation that brings the romance (THOSE flutter sleeves!) without being too frou-frou. Brides getting hitched in the idyllic countryside will want to team this ivory one-shoulder option with an elegant chignon and shoulder-grazing earrings.
10. Reformation Celestia Top ($128): This sheer lace top can be juxtaposed with anything from a pleated high-low hem skirt to velvet trousers for no shortage of understated sex appeal for brunch. Accompany the modest neckline with a set of vintage chandelier earrings for an ultra-romantic look.
11. ASOS Bridal Cami Paneled Fishtail Maxi Dress ($181): No. Words. Be prepared to completely lose your cool over this breathtaking fishtail maxi dress that will have you trading in the frills for sweet simplicity and modern elegance. Traditional brides, we got you.
12. C/meo Collective Love Strapless Ruffle Midi Dress ($205): Be prepared to swoon hard for this blush pink strapless stunner that’s fit for a princess. Cue the chandelier earrings, glitter-flecked heels, and flowy veil for an ultra-romantic rehearsal dinner look.
13. BHLDN Cleo Top ($80) + BHLDN Blythe Skirt ($220): Forget conventional — you go with your fabulous self! This twirl-worthy two-piece set is the epitome of FUN (because remember: You’re a fun bride). With decadent lace on the top and dreamy tulle on the bottom, you’re guaranteed to have the freaking. Time. Of. Your. Life.
14. Topshop Giant Tutu Tulle Skirt ($125): What bride-to-be doesn’t dream of incorporating a big ol’ frothy tulle skirt into her wedding festivities? More modern-day ballerina than ‘80s prom queen, this soft pink tutu can be teamed alongside a scalloped crop top or plain white tee for a look that sweeps you off your feet.
Which of these bridal looks will you be snatching up for your big day? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding day style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.