Yes, You Can Own a Bespoke Wedding Dress Without Breaking the Bank
When one door closes, another opens. If you were bummed about the demise of J.Crew’s wedding line, just wait ’til you see your chic new replacement courtesy of Fame and Partners. The debut of the Bespoke Bridal Collection features 21 made-to-order styles in four themes (classic, modern, bohemian and rebellious). “A woman’s wedding day is hailed as the most special day of her life, so why should she get her wedding dress off the rack?” says Nyree Corby, Fame and Partners CEO and founder. And, oh yeah, did we mention that your bridesmaids can also get in on the customizable action with their dresses too? We’ll go ahead and add this to our list of wedding trends we’d like to see more of in 2017, while you browse the oh-so-affordable (nothing over $1,300!) styles below.
1. The Clara ($599): It features a drop-sleeve, form-fitting bodice and a mock turtleneck for an overall look that we absolutely love.
2. The Sylvie ($599): The lace-up back on this two-piece dress brings a sexy, modern edge to some serious boho vibes.
4. The Joni ($1299): We’re in love with the intricate details on this sheer-topped lace dress.
6. The Aurore ($1099): This couture-level number gives off serious red carpet vibes with its draped raw-silk skirt and oversized bow.
7. The Alexandrina ($549): If you’re expecting ultra-hot temps on the day of your wedding, you have every reason to reach for a sexy backless option like this one.