How to DIY the Best Bridal Brunch Ever
You know we’re all about color, cupcakes and bubbly when it comes to the party department. And a festive bridal brunch is no exception! We’ve teamed up with Target Wedding Registry to bring the ultimate bridal brunch to life. The best part? We used a whole bunch of items that would make great wedding gifts or registry picks if you’re a bride-to-be. Now, let’s get this [brunch] party started!
1. Cupcakes: First off, you need some sweets! We filled up a 3-Tiered Serving Tower ($40) with mini vanilla cupcakes, rosewater cupcakes and a few beautiful blooms to create this scene.
2. Yummy Parfaits: Of course, you need something healthy to snack on as well. Create Greek yogurt parfaits by offering a bunch of different toppings like almonds, blueberries and mint. For our parfaits, we used these Libbey Just Desserts Mini Bowls ($20). We love the modern shape of these instead of a ramekin or regular dessert bowl.
3. Bottles of Bubbly: Boozy brunches are kind of our jam. Keep champagne on ice in this vintage-inspired Beverage Pail with Opener ($20). You can also fill a few decanters or bottles with bubbly if you’d rather keep the bottle in the fridge.
4. Fruit Juice Mixers: To create your own custom cocktails, think outside the orange juice! Mango, raspberry and pomegranate mimosas are just a few of our favorite things… in addition to the classic. Fill up Glass Water Bottles ($12) and label them with washi tape so your guests know what’s what.
5. Glassware: Now you need a venue for those marvelous mimosas. We are extremely in like with these Libbey Stemless Flutes ($29 for 12). They’re so affordable and an easy way to class up any bar scene.
6. Balloon Garland: Set the festive mood with balloons! We created a balloon arch using gold, white and teal balloons along with a few white lanterns to keep the whole thing grounded. And then, we threw a few flowers into the mix as well. We love the mixed texture here so much.
7. Fresh Florals: We’re all about unconventional ways to display flowers. Who needs another boring glass vase, anyway? For this scene, we filled a Milkshake Maker and a Sangria Pitcher ($8) with lots of gorgeous blooms.
8. Love-ly Favors: Finally, you’ve gotta give your guests something to take home. Remind them that love is sweet with these Burlap Favor Bags ($12 for 4). We filled ours with candy, gum and a few fresh flowers.
And that’s a wrap! Don’t you totally want to come to this brunch?
This post is a collaboration with Target Wedding Registry.