It’s raining cats, dogs, cocktails, and Giants here at Brit HQ! We’re rocking orange and black all weekend long for Halloween and the World Series. Aside from dressing up as 2012’s most popular memes and trends and spiking our spooky sweets, we came across this collection of goodies from all over the web.
1. The Dog House Sofa: Looking for a sofa that doubles as a dog house? This sofa is the perfect little perch for you and your pooch.
2. Softcover Instagram Book: We’ve got yet another Insta-product on the scene. This gorgeous book turns your Instgram photos into a lovely softcover book.
3. Cozy Scarfs: The best thing about fall turning into winter? Cozying up in scarves, sweaters, and other knits. Love this collection from Poketo.
4. The Secret Life of Stormtroopers and Their Mini-Me’s: AMAZING. This series by UK photographer Andy Wells delves into the secret lives of the iconic stormtrooper.
5. White Camera Lens Mug: The too-true-to-life Canon Lens Mug now comes in white!! Love it.
6. Pretty in Pink: Official photos from Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel’s wedding released this week in People, and the new Mrs. Timberlake is definitely pretty in pink. Do we smell a new non-traditional wedding dress trend?
8. DIY Anthem: Our friends over at DIY.org are officially out of alpha and in beta! Build, make, hack, grow! We are digging this anthem spot and with DIY.org had been around when we were little ones.
9. Flavorlopes: Sick of the typical envelope seal taste? Us too! ;) These envelopes come in apple, cherry, grape, orange, and strawberry.
10. Cat Bounce: And finally, Cat Bounce. Make it rain… with CATS. ‘Nuff said.
Bonus Behind-the-Scenes Action at Brit + Co!
11. McKayla / Snooki: In between takes yesterday, Brit + Co. founder Brit found herself in between two identities. McKayla’s unimpressed face and athletic garb with Snooki’s highlights and bronzer. Apparently when McKayla crosses Snooki, you get something that looks like an X-Men character on their way to the gym.
12. Balloon Photo Shoot Outtakes: Did you happen to catch our Facebook album filled with silly outtakes? Obviously we had to create a GIF :)
13. Fan Mail: We got the absolute sweetest note from a nine year old named Cee Cee. She knits little critters like the elephant pictured for Elephants for Joplin. The last line in her note reads “I am sending you this elephant to remind you to tell others to share kindness and to sometimes make things to help others.” So sweet!
What goodness did you stumble upon this week online? Share your finds with us in the comments below. Happy Friday!