Dreaming of Instagram-worthy travels and last-minute road trips? There’s no better way to experience the great outdoors than in a beautifully designed vintage trailer or quirky camper van. The 13 pieces of moveable eye candy below will give you *all* the wanderlust and inspire you to start planning your very own camper makeover. Happy trails!
1. Pastel Perfection: The best part of traveling is picking up little mementos as you go. These wall-mounted shelves are a genius way to show off those tiny treasures. (via Vintage Revivals)
2. Light and Bright Camper: This little darling has everything you need for a staycation weekend or weeklong camping trip in the woods. It’s decked out with just about everything you could need, including a coffee maker, boho hanging planters, and a cushy bench that’s begging for a gathering of friends. (via Zevy Joy)
3. Monochromatic Gem: Here’s a setup that will make you want to work from home all summer long. The black and white contrast makes the space feel extra zen — just the thing for a productive work sesh. (via Mavis the Airstream)
4. Retro Airstream: Two couches = maximum entertaining possibilities, and we’re betting that teeny fridge is well-stocked with snacks and beverages. Trailer party, anyone? (via Country Living)
5. Outdoor Living: Who needs to cruise the highways when you can camp out in your own private canyon? You can actually rent this five-star trailer for $500 a night and enjoy all the perks of the great outdoors from the comfort of your cliffside lounge area. (via Airbnb)
6. Tiny Living at Its Best: While this camper van might be tiny, it’s not lacking in any amenities. The small kitchen is downright adorable, and you’ve got to admire how every square inch is utilized for maximum storage. (via Quirky Campers)
7. Earthy Color Palette: White makes a tiny space feel bigger. And while a minimal palette keeps the trailer from feeling cramped, it’s those warm wooden accents and woven textures that make the space feel cozy and not sterile.
8. Those Jungalow Vibes: There’s no reason why you shouldn’t take your plant bbs on the road with you. Hang them from the ceiling while you move your #jungalow home from one forest oasis to another. (via Tiny House Talk)
9. Gorgeous Minimalism: Swoon! This trailer is rocking a kitchen bigger than some apartments, and the white cabinets and walls make the galley feel even larger. Luxe touches like the wallpaper on the far wall and gold hardware totally seal the deal.
10. Cozy Little Dining Space: Imagine sipping your morning coffee or an evening cocktail in this U-shaped dining nook. Seriously though, don’t those plush cushions look like the comfiest thing ever?? (via The Venue Report)
11. Macrame Dreams: Bring on those boho vibes with a macrame curtain and a hefty pile of throw pillows. (via Mavis the Airstream)
12. Modern Accents: You’d better believe some killer dinner parties happen around this glam dining nook. Everything about this setup screams Pinterest-perfect, from the faux fur throws to the mini chandelier and copper kitchen hardware. (via Style Room)
13. Celeb-Style Camping: Celebs love glamping too! Okay, maybe Ellen Pompeo designed her trailer more as a workspace than as an actual campout, but we’re still digging the vibrant green color palette and that well-stocked bar cart under the TV. (via My Domaine)
Are you ready to go glamping? Head over to our Pinterest page for more camping hacks and decor inspo!