You’ve got nothin’ but love for your deeply intuitive and sensitive Cancerian BFF. So show them how much you appreciate them by getting them the *perfect* birthday gift based on their zodiac sign. As their designated partner-in-crime, you may have noticed your Cancer friend’s tender heart feeds an affinity for cozy, rustic elements and an ever-growing collection of sentimental knick knacks. If you are lucky enough to call this Moon-ruled zodiac your pal, let them know how much you cherish them with one of these 22 charming + thoughtful birthday gift ideas.
1. TheMaddingCrowd Cancer Constellation Necklace ($27+): For the cautious Cancer, picking out the right jewelry seems like a difficult task. Luckily, this delicate and dainty necklace featuring their star sign is minimalistic enough for them to wear confidently with any outfit.
2. PrintACelebration Cancer Constellation Print ($5): Help your Cancer friend proudly show off their star sign with this colorful Cancer constellation print. This handmade piece of wall art will brighten up any drab wall or bedside table with its truly unique work of art.
3. Lulu & Georgia Spear Pillow ($82+): Give your friend the ultimate gift of comfort, which is one of the Cancer sign’s biggest values. It doesn’t hurt that this comfy pillow is undeniably stylish.
4. The Hands-On Home: A Seasonal Guide To Cooking, Preserving & Natural Homekeeping By Erica Strauss ($35): For the homemaking Cancer, this eco-conscious lifestyle guide is a clear winner. They’ll be able to choose from tons of tips on how to make the most of their home.
5. Times Two Design Antler Tray ($649): Appeal to their love for rustic accents with this modern + rustic tray featuring gold leafed shed antlers on a white lacquered tray. Ideal for displaying their favorite trinkets from the past, this fancy and functional tray is a Cancerian home must-have.
6. Love, Style, Life by Garance Doré ($30): Spruce up your friend’s coffee table or bedside table with this entertaining read. Featuring gorgeous illustrations and Doré’s fresh and appealing approach to style, this unique narrative is one your friend will immensely enjoy.
7. Coffee Diem Chevron Stripes ($50): When Cancers can be coaxed out of their shell, they make excellent party hosts as one of their greatest home values includes hospitality. When combined with their love for cooking, it seems there’s no better gift than this bright rustic wood tray.
8. Katie Mudd Wandering Triangles Mug ($36): Give your friend something to toast with this handmade ceramic mug featuring speckled rustic elements. Just imagine how happy they’ll be with their new designated work mug.
9. Willful Small Wooden Canister ($26): Add to your friend’s growing collection of favorite items with this pretty wooden canister. Featuring a colorful pop of melon, this food safe birch wood + leather canister is a kitchen accessory they’ll love.
10. Molly M Designs Dex Coasters ($40): Beautifully handcrafted, these leather coasters are just what to get your ever-hospitable friend. The four metallic shades include silver, gold, platinum and pink leather.
11. Drop Kitchen Connected Scale ($100): Whether your friend is cooking, baking or mixing cocktails, this handy kitchen tool makes an excellent birthday gift. They’ll be able to choose from hundred of recipes in the Drop app which even suggests substitutions. If your friend is as fond of the kitchen as their zodiac entails, this scale is surely #1 on their list.
12. Leslie Mittelberg Herringbone Knitting Basket ($48): This vibrantly patterned basket is perfect for holding their expanding collection of beloved trinkets and treasures. They’ll definitely appreciate the seamless way it blends into their existing decor. No matter where they choose to put this catch-all, it’s sure to brighten up their space.
13. Bright July Always You Pillow ($60+): As an emotional spirit, your friend may hold meaningful gifts over expensive ones close to their heart. Surprise your favorite person with this pretty pillow, featuring a meaningful message they’ll truly appreciate.
14. Oji Masanori Japanese Brass Moon Trivet ($98): Inspired by the Moon, this sophisticated trivet is the ideal kitchen accessory for the skilled Cancer chef. Thanks to its striking but minimalistic design, it will go nicely with their pre-existing kitchen decor.
15. Leif Kilim Blanket ($158): This beautifully crafted throw, inspired by traditional Turkish kilim rugs, will upgrade your friend’s living space as well as feed her love for all things cozy. Made from a blend of recycled cotton, it’s also eco-friendly which is sure to win bonus points with your friend.
16. Coffee Diem Dry Goods Magnetic Knife Rack Light Wood ($50): The hidden solid strip of rare earth magnets in this knife rack is designed to hold knives without any visible screws or magnets. Its solid wood exterior will blend in seamlessly with your friend’s rustic home decor.
17. Anthropologie Minimalist Gallery Frame ($38+): As a sensitive and sentimental soul, your friend is likely to own albums and albums of their favorite memories. Help them out with these stylish minimalist gallery frames that’ll turn old memories into stunning displays. If the price of a whole gallery is a bit steep, hack a few metal or plastic IKEA frames with gold spray paint.
18. ClausJewelry Brass Crescent Moon Ring ($66): It’s likely your friend is partial to the symbol of their ruling planet. Cater to her tastes with this minimalist brass crescent moon ring she can rock on the daily.
19. Steve Chavez and Justin English Oven-to-Table Entertainment Platter ($65): Thanks to the thermal properties of soapstone, this platter keeps oven-baked goods hot and cool foods fresh. As an avid cook and baker, your friend will definitely appreciate this gift.
20. Philosophy Amazing Grace ($78): Amazing Grace is the approachable and fresh scent that even cautious Cancers would wear daily. Its clean floral scent will appeal to their emotional and feminine side.
21. Sam Kragiel Rocky Mountain Coat Range ($195): Don’t let your friend settle for the ordinary — swap out their outdated coat rack for this striking wooden coat *range* to appeal to their affinity for the rustic style. Laminated layers of contrasting walnut and maple create this one-of-a-kind design.
22. Leif Silver Lining Woven Vase ($48): Spruce up their home with this chic and stylish woven vase. Woven with one of the Cancer’s favorite shades (metallic silver thread), this beautiful sweetgrass vase will cozy up their abode.
Which of these gift ideas will you get your Cancer friend? Follow us for more creative gift ideas on Pinterest!