You’ve got nothin’ but love for your deeply intuitive and sensitive Cancerian BFF. So show them how much you appreciate them by getting them the best birthday gift according to their zodiac sign. As their designated partner-in-crime, you may have noticed your Cancer friend’s tender heart feeds an affinity for cozy, rustic elements and an ever-growing collection of sentimental knick-knacks. If you are lucky enough to call this Moon-ruled zodiac your pal, let them know how much you cherish them with one of these 22 charming and thoughtful birthday gift ideas.
1. MeliosJewelry Gold Filled Zodiac Necklace ($30): For the cautious Cancer, picking out the right jewelry seems like a difficult task. Luckily, this delicate and dainty necklace featuring their star sign is minimalistic enough for them to wear confidently with any outfit.
2. DinosaurStew Cancer Print ($15+): Help your Cancer friend proudly show off their star sign with this colorful Cancer constellation print. This unique, handmade piece of wall art will brighten up any drab wall or bedside table.
3. Lulu & Georgia Malabar Lumbar Pillow ($90+): Give your friend the ultimate gift of comfort, which is one of the Cancer sign’s biggest values. It also doesn’t hurt that this comfy pillow is undeniably stylish.
4. The Hands-On Home: A Seasonal Guide To Cooking, Preserving & Natural Homekeeping By Erica Strauss ($35): For the homemaking Cancer, this eco-conscious lifestyle guide is a clear winner. They’ll be able to choose from tons of tips on how to make the most of their home.
5. Love, Style, Life by Garance Doré ($30): Spruce up your friend’s coffee table or bedside table with this entertaining read. It features gorgeous illustrations and Doré’s fresh and appealing approach to style in a unique narrative.
6. Zipcode Design Moroccan Trelli Rectangular Serving Tray ($31): When Cancers can be coaxed out of their shell, they make excellent party hosts as one of their greatest home values includes hospitality. When combined with their love for cooking, it seems there’s no better gift than this bright rustic wood tray.
7. Suite One Studio Mimira Mug ($14): Give your friend something to toast to with this handpainted mug featuring speckled gold. Just imagine how happy they’ll be with their designated new work cup.
8. Urban Outfitters Marbled Wood Vessel ($48): Add to your friend’s growing collection of favorite items with this pretty wooden canister. It features handpainted mango wood and a leather loop handle for an accessory they’ll love.
9. Lulu and Georgia Teraine Coasters ($51 for a Set of Four): These beautiful bone and sheesham wood coasters are just what to get your ever-hospitable friend.
10. Drop Kitchen Connected Scale ($80): Whether your friend is cooking, baking, or mixing cocktails, this handy kitchen tool makes an excellent gift. They’ll be able to choose from hundreds of recipes in the Drop app, which even suggests substitutions. If your friend is as fond of the kitchen as their zodiac entails, this scale is sure to be #1 on their list.
11. Leslie Mittelberg Herringbone Knitting Basket ($48): This vibrantly patterned basket is perfect for holding their expanding collection of beloved trinkets and treasures. They’ll definitely appreciate the seamless way it blends into their existing decor. It’s sure to brighten up their space no matter where they choose to put this catch-all.
12. BoutiqueofInk Love You Always Pillow ($29+): As an emotional spirit, your friend may hold meaningful gifts over expensive ones close to their heart. Surprise your favorite person with this pretty pillow, featuring a meaningful message they’ll truly appreciate.
13. Le Creuset Deluxe Round Enamel Cast Iron Trivet ($75): This sophisticated trivet set is inspired by Belle Epoque architecture for the ideal kitchen accessory for the skilled Cancer chef.
14. Pendelton Pima Canyon Throw Blanket ($100): This luxe cotton throw with a geometric design will upgrade your friend’s living space and feed her love for all things cozy.
15. Kurouto Kitchenware Walnut Magnetic Knife Holder ($40): The hidden solid strip of rare earth magnets in this knife rack is designed to hold knives without any visible screws or magnets. Its solid wood exterior will blend in seamlessly with your friend’s rustic home decor.
16. Anthropologie Minimalist Gallery Frame ($38+): As a sensitive and sentimental soul, your friend is likely to own albums and albums of their favorite memories. Help them out with these stylish minimalist gallery frames that’ll turn old memories into stunning displays. If the price of a whole gallery is a bit steep, hack a few metal or plastic IKEA frames with gold spray paint.
17. mirakino Brass Moon Ring ($42): It’s likely your friend is partial to the symbol of their ruling planet. Cater to her tastes with this minimalist brass crescent moon ring she can rock on the daily.
18. Steve Chavez and Justin English Oven-to-Table Entertainment Platter ($65): Thanks to the thermal properties of soapstone, this platter keeps oven-baked goods hot and cool foods fresh. As an avid cook and baker, your friend will definitely appreciate this gift.
19. Philosophy Amazing Grace ($59): Amazing Grace is the approachable and fresh scent that even cautious Cancers would wear daily. Its clean floral scent will appeal to their emotional and feminine side.
20. Sam Kragiel Rocky Mountain Coat Range ($195): Don’t let your friend settle for the ordinary — swap out their outdated coat rack for this striking wooden coat *range* to appeal to their affinity for the rustic style. Laminated layers of contrasting walnut and maple create this one-of-a-kind design.
Which of these gift ideas will you get your Cancer friend? Follow us for more creative gift ideas on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Additional reporting by Grace Lee)