Morning Buzz! Candice Swanepoel’s Bikini Baby Bump Pic Is Straight Up Dreamy + More
1. Move over Audrina, there might be a new queen of maternity style in town! We’ve loved following Audrina Patridge’s dreamy baby bump pics throughout her pregnancy, but the newest pic from Victoria’s Secret model Candice Swanepoel has us happy to have a replacement once Audrina gives birth! The bikini-clad beauty is literally posing in front of a super whimsical bed canopy! How adorable can you get? “Getting the Tum in the the sun,” the caption reads. Oh. I guess that much more adorable. (via @angelcandices)
2. Amy Schumer’s boyfriend’s mom is about as adorable as they are. In a new interview with Jimmy Fallon, Amy can’t stop gushing about how amazing her boyfriend Ben is. She says she’s met his whole family and even warned them about the media attention they would get, guiding them on the beauty of “no comment.” “I told them, ‘Look, journalists are going to call you, because it’s what they do, and they’re going to come to the house,’ and they did,” Schumer says. “I told [Ben’s mom] Deb, “Just say ‘no comment.’ She’s like, ‘I got it, Ame. I got it. No comment. Not a problem. Not even 10 minutes later, I get a Google alert that says that Deb was like, ‘I’ve never heard of her before in my life.’ Too far Deb!” Looool we love you Deb!
3. Megan Fox totally owned the media with this Instagram yesterday. Yesterday’s news that Megan Fox was pregnant came as a bit of a surprise, since her and husband Brian Austin Green had seemed to be estranged. People were quick to assume maybe he wasn’t the father, so Megan posted an Instagram collage featuring her Transformers, TMNT and New Girl costars with the hashtag #notthefather. Maury style! She and Brian have since confirmed he is the father and were spotted out and about together, her baby bump in tow. (via @the_native_tiger)
4. Anna Faris and Chris Pratt continue to be the world’s most adorable couple oh my god why are they so cute. On Anna’s podcast Anna Faris Is Unqualified, she speaks to guest Olivia Munn about the fact that her and hubby Chris would love to have a big family, but need to be cautious due to complications with her first pregnancy. Then she goes on to make us melt into a puddle of feels. “What makes up for whatever is happening down in your pelvic floor area, is Chris’ face when Jack was being born is unforgettable,” she added. “He was holding my hand and he was just sobbing. I was scared he would be turned off by the whole thing… That was amazing, seeing his face.” (h/t People, photo via Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Gemma Toothpicks first potty break. She only gets a few minutes to stretch her legs and she just wanted to thank all of you for all the love! She is 100% feeling it! This little unicorn is a prize!!! Gosh she's special! ❤
Posted by A Purposeful Rescue on Monday, April 11, 2016
5. This tiny dog with the massive pink leg casts is your humpday inspiration. Little Gemma needed surgery and is now recovering wonderfully thanks to the Purposeful Rescue organization. CRY. (via Facebook)
6. Quote of the day: “She’ll be there.” — EW reports that a rep for Kesha says she’ll make an appearance at Coachella this weekend. As unconfirmed as this is, we got chills.
Tell us your best mid-week motivators on Twitter at @BritandCo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)