Morning Buzz: Megan Fox Is Pregnant and Reveals Her Adorable Baby Bump + More
1. Well, this caught us by surprise! Megan Fox showed off an adorable baby bump in an amazing black Versace dress at CinemaCon on Monday, where she and Will Arnett were promoting their new movie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows. Megan and husband Brian Austin Green have two children already, though the pair had been estranged for a while and Megan filed for divorce in August. In recent months, however, the pair have been spotted together again. Congrats! (h/t People, photo via Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty)
2. Audrina Patridge and her fiancé take the cutest baby bump photo. Audrina has been total pregnancy goals tbh, with her glowing pride and excitement and, um, mainly her amazing maternity fashion. But the fun that her and fiancé Corey Bohan seem to be having with it is also next level. “2 buns and 1 in the oven” she captioned the above pic — which, honestly, we’re dying. So. Cute. (via @audrinapatridge)
3. Lea Michele’s cute new tattoo has very personal meaning. The former Glee star revealed on Monday that her grandmother recently passed away, posting on Instagram a photo of a small coffee cup freshly tattooed inside of her ring finger. “I lost my beautiful grandma this week,” she wrote. “She wasn’t your typical grandma. She gave me my first cup of coffee when I was 8 years old. She said something inappropriate to every boyfriend I’ve ever had. She never made pie or knit me a sweater. But she was my grandma and I loved her. More than anything. I love you Grandma.” (via @msleamichele)
4. These Will and Kate masks people are wearing to welcome them to India are hilarious and terrifying. Can’t. Unsee. (via Buzzfeed, photo via Buzzfeed/Getty)
— Coachella (@coachella) April 11, 2016
5. Got Coachella FOMO? Youtube to the rescue! The massive music festival starts this weekend and Youtube will be streaming performances and interviews from the first weekend. The acts that’ll be streamed haven’t been announced yet, but fans will be updated as the week progresses. *Fingers crossed for LCD Soundsystem*
6. Quote of the day: “She’s quite liking being top dog.” — Emily Blunt on her young daughter’s refusal to accept that there will be another baby soon. (via ET)
(Featured image via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)