Caramel is one of those glorious ingredients that goes with pretty much anything… especially when it comes to cocktails. You can have spiced or salted caramel, drink it hot or cold or enjoy it with bourbon or vodka — the combinations are totally endless! Plus, winter is the perfect time to stay in and experiment with new drinks for you and your squad. Crank up the fire and slip into something cozy, because these 13 caramel cocktails are the definition of comfort and the perfect companion for a chilly night.
1. Boozy Pumpkin Salted Caramel Float: You’re home alone on a Saturday night and you’re craving dessert, but you also want an adult beverage. Run to the freezer for some salted caramel gelato, add some pumpkin ale and top with caramel and whipped cream. WIN, WIN! (via A Balance of Tastes)
6. Homemade Salted Caramel Eggnog: Making homemade eggnog is an impressive feat in itself. Taking it up a notch with salted caramel means you’re definitely showing off… in a good way. (via The Cookie Rookie)
7. Salted Caramel Chocolate Martini: Raise your hand if you wish all cocktails were sprinkled with chocolate and rimmed with crushed pretzels. We’ll have this one shaken — not stirred. (via 3 Yummy Tummies)
12. Salted Caramel White Russian: White Russians are a classic cocktail any time of year. This recipe adds a modern twist of salted caramel without overshadowing the original flavors. (via The Effortless Chic)
13. Caramel Apple Moonshine: Enjoy this cocktail safely within the confines of your own home with good friends. Spoiler alert: It doesn’t taste at all as strong as it actually is. (via Pink Heels Pink Truck)
Follow us on Pinterest for more delicious drink recipes!