14 Truly Beautiful Cases for the iPhone XS, XR, and XS Max
The time has come, iPhone fans. With every new phone release comes the early adopters’ mad dash to get the latest tech toy. But what about the best tech accessory? Sure, your new iPhone XS, XR, or XS Max looks beautiful and probably (hopefully!) works amazingly well, but that is all the more reason why you need to protect this precious baby with the best case. Lucky you, there are already tons of drop-dead gorgeous styles out there for this latest iPhone generation.
1. Otterbox Strada Series Folio Case ($50): Good looks and function go hand in hand. If you’re in love with a leather exterior (bonus: There’s a credit card slot), opt for this soft but tough folio case.
2. Casetify Confetti ($45): A new phone is something to celebrate, and there’s no better way to celebrate than confetti! Casetify’s new Impact cases have military-grade protection (they’re 6.6-foot drop-test approved) and come in modern, colorful designs.
3. Presidio Metallic iPhone X/XS Case ($45): Don’t want to say goodbye to your iPhone’s beautiful metallic finish? You don’t have to. Simply replace it with one of these slim cases that adds shine but not bulk. They’re available in an array of finishes, including gold and rose gold, and come in XS Max size too.
4. Mous Limitless 2.0 Case ($70+): Mous’ Limitless cases are ideal for accident-prone people who still love design. They use tiny air pockets and cross-linking polymer to absorb shock and come in wood and abalone shell veneers (and they come in XR and XS Max sizes too).
5. Otterbox Symmetry Series ($45): Keep your phone dent- and scratch-free while still grabbing everyone’s attention. This Otterbox case comes in several different colors and styles, including this pink, purple, and yellow design. Also available in XR and XS Max sizes.
6. Casetify Foliage Mix 1 ($45): You don’t need to completely cover up your new phone’s lovely design in order to protect it. Simply add a transparent, high-impact cover with a cool floral detail and you’re all set.
7. Speck Candyshell Fit iPhone X/XS Case ($30): Do you miss those old iPhones that came in bright, candy-store colors? Look no further. You can rest assured that your phone can be spotted from a mile away when you snap on one of these Day-Glo hued, hard-shell beauties. (Bonus: You can find them in XR and XS Max sizes too.)
8. Incipio Design Series Classic in Stars ($25): A phone that’s plain just isn’t your game. Opt for something a little more special to dress up your new device like this grip case with gold stars.
9. Casetify Floral Collage ($30+): You can’t beat a floral motif to add some pretty pizazz to your new toy. Casetify has tons of floral designs to show off your delicate, feminine side, including this wildflower mix (for $15 more, you can add glitter!).
10. Otterbox Symmetry Series ($45): Trust us, tropical leaves are in season all year round. Pink and teal monstera leaves are exactly what you need to keep that warm, summer feeling in your heart while also protecting your phone from getting wrecked. Only available for the X and XS.
11. Presidio Grip + Glitter iPhone Case ($45): Fashion, meet function. Sure, glitter is adorable, but perhaps you’re in the market for a case that also delivers so much superior protection that it even prevents accidents from happening in the first place. This handy case has a no-slip grip to stop phone faux-pas, and it comes in five glittery colors.
12. Silk Wallet Slayer Vol. 2 Card Case ($25): Carrying a wallet is so 10 years ago. Keep everything together with this slim case that envelopes your phone in a protective grip, has room for three credit cards plus cash, and even has a kickstand.
13. Moshi Kameleon Kickstand Case ($50): The best part about the new generation of iPhones? They’re huge and therefore amazing for streaming your Netflix on the go. And this case provides a nice stand to give your hands a rest, as well as pretty rose gold details. (It also comes in midnight blue.)
14. HEX Stingray Leather Icon Wallet Case ($50): Were you that kid in school who *always* had a composition notebook in tow? Good news: HEX has co-opted that classic, black-and-white design and shrunk it down for 2018. You can now consider your phone to be your new journal to write down all your hopes, dreams, or even a poem or two. You can also get this case for the XS Max.
Do you have any recommendations for cool fall products? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.