Snapchat, Tinder, Facebook, Candy Crush. She’s obsessed with her phone and all of its amazing apps. With all the swiping, texting, and posting of dozens of Instagrams per day, you know your bestie would simply be lost without that little device. Frankly, a lot of people out there (ahem, even you) can probably relate to your friend’s deep love (or addiction) for her phone. Here are some cases, accessories, and upgrades that will speak to any smartphone obsession.
1. MadCoverz Marble iPhone Case ($15): This phone case will best complement a gorgeous, Instagram-approved manicure.
2. Urban Outfitters Rose Gold Phone Ring Holder Stand ($8): This gorgeous rose gold ring holder and stand works as a pretty and practical grip, as well as a convenient stand.
3. Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer ($105): Let’s face it; your bestie’s obsession with their phone also means they take the best photos. But where do those photos end up? Just on the internet. Not anymore. This Bluetooth enabled printer from Polaroid means you can print and hang them around the house.
4. LuMee Perfect Selfie II iPhone 8/7/6/6s Case ($60): If you’re constantly wandering toward windows in search of the best selfie light, you won’t have to anymore. This light-up phone case will prevent cracked screens and expedite flawless pics.
5. CustomUniqueTech iPhone 7 Plus 24k Gold Plated Case ($1,347): For the fanciest of phone folk.
6. ban.do Lightning iPhone Charging Cord ($18): This cord will light up every time the phone charges.
7. Agathecase Nature Leaves iPhone Case ($12+): Maybe she’s a nature lover who’s also tech-obsessed. This gorgeous, wooden case combines her two favorite worlds in the palm of her hand.
8. kiko+ Leather Cord Wrap Travel Pouch ($27): Keep all your phone cords and accessories organized and tangle-free.
9. Docksmith Driftwood iPhone Dock ($68): Channel some woodland vibes with this phone dock.
11. Apexel 4-in-1 Smartphone Camera Lenses ($18): If your smartphone-loving friend is also a shutterbug, give them the best accessories to capture the most high-quality snap. This 4-in-1 lens kit comes with a macro, wide, fisheye, and even a telephoto lens. No more grainy, zoomed-in photos.
12. ModCloth Power Palette 5-in-1 Charger ($15): Chances are if your bestie loves their phone, they probably have a few other devices stacked up as well. This 5-in-1 charger can take care of all their device’s power needs — and maybe with some room to share with others.
13. Urban Outfitters Music Branches Headphone Splitter ($10): Get a taste of your friend’s epic Spotify playlist by making it even easier to listen to music together.
14. Valfré Cactus Antenna 3D iPhone Case ($38): Don’t be a prick; gift her this super cute phone case!
15. Fred Travelamp Phone Light Diffuser ($17): That harsh flashlight on the back of the phone becomes the glowy nighttime reading light with this mushroom-like light diffuser.
16. Anker Portable Charger ($80): While your smartphone-loving friend is always on the go, they probably run in to some power problems. This portable charger can power up an iPhone up to seven times in one charge, so your friend will never have to be on Low Power Mode.
17. PopSockets Retractable Grip And Stand ($10): Texting and snapping all day can tire anyone’s hands. The solution? These fancy grips from PopSockets make holding on to smartphones way easier. Plus, they can tilt and retract so you can use them as a cell phone stand or store them away easily.
How do you like to accessorize out your phone? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.