We’re not going to deny it — Blac Chyna’s engagement ring makes us wish their was another Kardashian brother to wed. But the news from the Kardashian clan is just one of many OMG-worthy celebrity weddings to watch. This summer has given us truly stunning inspo, including beautiful celebrity wedding pics, perfectly boho dresses and even a little help from celeb wedding guests. Most importantly, 2016 has brought us some pretty epic engagement rings, from Ciara’s dreamy double band to Anna Camp’s radiant rose gold ring — this wedding season is definitely all about the bling. Whether you’re into classic styles with old-world elegance or radiant rocks in unexpected colors, these celeb-approved styles will have you screaming “I DO!”
1. Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian is set to wed Blac Chyna later this year in what will no doubt be a next-level ceremony, if her sizable seven-carat solitaire is any indication. The pair will debut their new reality show in the coming months with a special on the birth of their baby girl and a wedding in the works as well. Needless to say, we’ll be seeing much more from this duo very soon.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by ¢ιαяα (@ciarasquad) on
2. Ciara: Ciara’s ring can only be categorized as a full-on ROCK. This massive stunner features two diamond bands and flanking stones fit for a princess. We suppose it’s only fitting that the ceremony was held in an English castle. Go big or go home, right, Ciara?
3. Audrina Patridge:The Hills star recently gave birth to baby girl Kirra Max with fiancé Corey Bohan. The couple got engaged back in November 2015 and we’re currently hoping she’ll televise the wedding as a special reunion episode of our fave guilty pleasure — only in our dreams. We can only hope the wedding channels all of Audrina’s trademark boho-meets-city-girl magic to complement her antique-inspired, single stone ring.
4. Anna Camp: Pitch Perfect actor Skylar Astin proposed to co-star Anna Camp in early 2016 with this gorgeous rose gold ring featuring a square cut and mini pavé diamond detailing. Let’s just take a moment to also marvel at Camp’s adorable geometric french mani that is so RN.
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @bankmakeup ・・・ Misty Copeland @mistyonpointe , Photo by Regan Cameron @regancameron_ in "Take Flight" for Cosmopolitan US August 2016 @cosmopolitan , Stylist : @jamesdemolet / Makeup : @bankmakeup /Hair : @lacyredway
A post shared by Misty Copeland (@mistyonpointe) on
5. Misty Copeland: Beautiful, simple and elegant, Misty’s square cut diamond is wonderfully on pointe. Her boyfriend of 10 years, Olu Evans (who happens to be actor Taye Diggs’s cousin) chose the perfect ring to complement Copeland’s timeless style and effortless grace.
6. Emilie deRavin:After welcoming their first child back in March, the Once Upon a Time actress and her betrothed, Eric Bilitch, are destined to live happily ever after with this classic mid-sized sparkler. The delicate ring is the perfect size and shape for fairy-tale-themed nuptials.
7. Becca Tobin: Glee actress and host of The Ladygang podcast Becca Tobin has plans to marry her entrepreneur fiancé Zach Martin while sporting this unexpected circular stone ring. Leave it to Becca to opt for an unconventional style. We would expect nothing less from someone who captioned this photo with, “How long until he realizes he’s marrying a complete lunatic? #soblessed.”
8. Tory Burch: Fashion designer Tory Burch is all set to wed Pierre-Yves Roussel in what will for sure be a star-studded and uber stylish ceremony. If her ring is any indication, this wedding will be elegant, dazzling and huge.
9. Brody Jenner:In true throwback fashion, another Hills cast member plans to say “I do” in the near future. Brody put it a ring on it and plans to wed Kaitlynn Carter, his longtime girlfriend and co-founder of lifestyle brand The Foray Collective. The bling clocks in at just over four carats and is set on a simple white gold band — we know Brody has to be proud of this chic stunner. We’re hoping this means a Hills and Keeping Up With the Kardashians mashup is in the works.
10. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley:The 29-year-old Victoria’s Secret model and actress got engaged to her boyfriend of over five years, actor Jason Statham. It looks as though pavé bands and circular stones are one of the top wedding trends of 2016. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
Want more celeb wedding style? Check out our faves on Pinterest!
(Featured photo via @therealannacamp)