Check Out the Stunning Pics from This Summer’s Celeb Weddings
Summer is wedding season, as anyone in their 20s and 30s knows all too well. From old-school weddings to ones that buck tradition, whether you’re going uber-romantic and eloping or having everyone you know join in the fun, there’s just something about the summer that makes it perfect for consecrating a relationship. (Probably the warm weather!)
And if we feel it, celebs do for sure. Some huge stars have tied the knot already this summer. Ciara and football-playing beau Russell Wilson made a huge splash earlier this month with news of their nuptials, but they’re nowhere near the only ones.
Of course, with celebrity weddings come gorgeous photos of the bridal parties, cakes and everything in between. But first and foremost have to be the couples themselves (natch) and the dresses. The dresses! Each one is stunning, but check them out for yourself.
1. Ciara and Russell Wilson: Let’s start with the big one. Ciara wore couture Roberto Cavalli at her beautiful English wedding to Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, and the two definitely looked like royalty together.
2. Derek Jeter and Hannah Davis: The New York Yankees’ retired shortstop married model Hannah Davis last weekend in California. Hannah wore two custom Vera Wang gowns (!).
3. Rupert Friend and Aimee Mullins: Rupert, known for his role on Homeland (and, cough, for being an ex of Keira Knightley), and model-athlete Aimee Mullins were wed in a *secret ceremony* last month. So romantic! Aimee wore a timeless tea-length Theyskens dress with a stunner of a neckline.
4. Kaitlin Doubleday and Devin Lucien:Empire star Kaitlin Doubleday got hitched to Devin Lucien, a DJ, in Big Sur, California. Fans of Say Yes to the Dress will love that Kaitlin wore two dresses designed by Mark Zunino. The first is pictured above, and the second was a super-cute minidress for the reception. Major style inspo!
5. Ana Beatriz Barros and Karim El Chaity: Ana, a former Victoria’s Secret Angel, had been dating businessman Karim for three years before he popped the question on New Year’s Eve (awww!). The two married in Mykonos, surrounded by models, with Ana wearing a custom Valentino gown.
Who would design your dream wedding dress? Let us know @BritandCo on Twitter!