We hope all the dads, granddads and fatherly figures out there had a happy happy yesterday filled with love, maybe some macaroni art, hopefully some barrel-aged whisky and a DIY Dad Day gift from the heart. You know what they say: “Stars… they’re just like us” and the adage is as true as your dad’s love of jean jackets and New Balance sneaks. Take a look at what the celebs were doing to honor the fathers in their lives this weekend!
1. Gwen Stefani: With the caption/”Simple Kind of Life” lyric “I always thought you’d be a good dad,” Gwen made us melt with this shot. And her hottie of a hubby Mr. Gavin Rossdale front-and-center doesn’t hurt.
2. Kim Kardashian: It was a big weekend for both parents of North West, who celebrated their daughter’s first birthday and finished Dad’s Day nestled in Papa Ye’s arms.
3. Beyonce: Mama Fierce snapped this sweet pic of Jay giving Blue Ivy a piggy back ride. Cute and cute tee.
4. Rihanna: Riri Tweeted love to her #DAD with the above pic and gave all father figures a shout out, Tweeting: “Happy Father’s Day to the step fathers who step up for the fathers who can’t! And especially to the Mothers who have to be both, we adore you.” <3
5. Josh Duhamel: If you missed the chance to tap this crazy cute pic yesterday, stay tuned. The pretty papa posts regular pics of his Fergalicious little bundle of joy.
6. Jessica Simpson: The new mom of two showed one of partner Eric’s greatest strengths. (His strength.)
7. Kendall Jenner: The rising star-dashian shared a bow-tiful pic of the “most wonderful man” she knows.
8. Lauren Conrad: Wait, was that the same dad that almost didn’t let LC go to Cabo?! #Laguna4Life #ThankGod4Lo
9. Zac Efron: Well, Mr. Efron, we see where Zac gets his eyes/smile.
10. Nicole Richie: Posted with the caption: “Thank you for teaching me the meaning of life, determination, and gold bangles,” this is giving pop props where pop props are due.
What did you do with the dad in your life for Father’s Day? Share below!